I love Ram Mounts

Thread: I love Ram Mounts

I love Ram Mounts

I can get just about any type of holder for any kind of device that I want to mount to my bike with Ram Mounts. The only thing that bothers me is that they are pricey and then the shipping costs are pricey as well. I just went to order an X-Grip type mount that was $25 or $26 bucks and then another $13-14.00 for shipping. I ordered the exact same mount through Amazon and it was $21.40 including shipping. I am going to purchase my Ram Mounts this way from now on and save some coin.

yeah I saw that too.
    2013 Honda F6B custom orange
    2009 Kawasaki Versys aka "Dr Doom"
    2009 Suzuki Burgman 650 "Stormtrooper"
    2003 Suzuki Burgman 400 "Yoda"

Amazon has turned into my go to place recently. Almost always good prices and lower, or even no shipping costs. I buy quite a bit from them including my RAM mounts and attachments for both sides of my handlebars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Texas TC View Post
    Amazon has turned into my go to place recently. Almost always good prices and lower, or even no shipping costs. I buy quite a bit from them including my RAM mounts and attachments for both sides of my handlebars.
    If you buy from amazon with any sort of frequency then a Prime membership is where it is at. Free 2 day shipping on anything that is fulfilled by amazon (which I very rarely can't find), we actually split the membership with a couple of friends (you have to trust them as they have access to using your credit card on Amazon if they wanted) to make it even less expensive. Friend of ours got free 2 day shipping on a treadmill that weighs like 400lbs, so it easily pays for itself in lots of ways. And if you are really in a hurry you can get overnight for $3.99 per item.

I have a large collection of various ram mounts that proved to be totally useless for their intended purpose, alas.
    ss^,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    I have a large collection of various ram mounts that proved to be totally useless for their intended purpose, alas.

Post them here in the " for sale" section...may be able to find them a new home!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

At one time Bass Pro Shop stocked Ram mounts.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.