Quote Originally Posted by TerryB View Post
Changed out the pumpkins for some new "smoke" lenses that I ordered from WingStuff. They really aren't that dark, but man do they look clean. I really like having no lens lines. They match the look of the headlights perfectly IMO.

I am definately going to order the SoCalMotoGear amber LEDs to complete the look.

http://wingstuff.com/products/36141-...als-for-gl1800

Hey Terry, I love my smoked lenses too. After I installed the smoked lenses, I initially ordered amber incandescent bulbs. I didn't care for the lack of brightness and the look of the amber bulb through the lens. Then I ordered amber LED bulbs from SoCalMotoGear. When I received the amber LED bulbs, they were only for the rear turn signals (two prong)...not the front turn signal type (running light and turn signal...four prong). So the bulb would only work as a turn signal, running light didn't work. SoCalMotoGear does sell a front amber LED bulb, but it is not on their website and it would take a couple of weeks to arrive because they would have to order it. They do have the white/amber switchback led bulbs, which I'm using now and sent back the two prong amber LED bulbs. The white/amber switchback is white while riding and turns amber when the turn signal is applied. It provides more light and are actually quite nice. And your bike doesn't look like you have two pumpkins when your riding.