Looking for info on the best passenger backrest & luggage rack

Thread: Looking for info on the best passenger backrest & luggage rack

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks guys,
    Rumble bee, If i didn't have the RT to sell first i think i would grab that one, right colour and milage, oh well.

Here's my solution and, no I didn't want a GoldWing either. I figured that if the only way to get the Mrs. or kids on the bike was to make it comfortable (and have lots of room for the "stuff" the Mrs. will buy), I'd better sacrifice some of the great looks/lines and go for function over form.
    Here is it:Attachment 8420Attachment 8421Attachment 8422Attachment 8423Attachment 8424

The rack that supports the case is from Twisted Throttle http://www.twistedthrottle.com/steel...r-honda-f6b-13
    Order the mounting hardware from Twisted as well.

The big ass case is from Givi http://www.giviusa.com/givi-products...ck-case-detail
    They also sell the backrest for the case.

When I ride by myself I have only the hardware mounts sticking up on the rack. Not for everyone (anyone?) but it'll work for me.

I apologize in advance if I screwed up the links - rookie here.

Schnapps, I'm impressed with the Givi, do you happen to have any side on shots? price is certainly good and i love the clean lines of the mounting.

Rumble bee, you should not have sent me the link to Peter Stevens in Melbourne. They are now preparing to send the bike up to Canberra, I was happy with the price, thanks very much.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cosborn View Post
    Schnapps, I'm impressed with the Givi, do you happen to have any side on shots? price is certainly good and i love the clean lines of the mounting.

Rumble bee, you should not have sent me the link to Peter Stevens in Melbourne. They are now preparing to send the bike up to Canberra, I was happy with the price, thanks very much.

Chris
    Chis , glad i could help. I'm always happy to help spend other peoples money. Make sure you post some pics when you get it.

Here you are ...Attachment 8432Attachment 8433Attachment 8434

The Givi case is supposed to hold 2 full size helmets; it's a big boy. But I don't think it looks too big because the bike has a BIG booty.

Looks good mate, thanks very much

Chris