World's LARGEST gathering of F6B's ..... 2014 F6B Rally - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: World's LARGEST gathering of F6B's ..... 2014 F6B Rally

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesyryder View Post
    Any sound clips on the different exhausts?

No sound clips.....that is one of the great things about the rally...you can see most of the add ons on the market there...for a complete list just go look at my bike!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    We're going to need a bigger tent!

Already been ordered...at this point we have a 10' bigger tent on reserve... may go bigger, depends on who signs up for next year..... side note, we can reserve 90% of the hotel as long as people reserve their rooms early....this year we have a few staying at other hotels...this could have been avoided.
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Elroy View Post
    Was Deal's Gap busy? It doesn't look it in the photos. When I was there it was PACKED! That's awesome Yellow Wolf was there!

I'm certainly going to do everything in my power to make next year's rally. Looks like a boatload of fun!

We go to Deals on Friday before everyone else gets into town.... so yes it is not as crowed... for those who have "been there done that"...I will be trying to get a small group to go to GrandFather Mountain next year with a late dinner at The Switzerland Inn. Dinner ain't cheap but is is marvelous!!! This will be a all day affair and for some a little pricey... GFM is about $18 and dinner will be total of $50. Should be back to the hotel by 9:00 pm.

https://switzerlandinn.com/dining.html

http://www.grandfather.com/things-to...inging-bridge/

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Wow, that's awesome! I had no idea how elaborate it was set up. Great job. It will definitely be worth the trip if I can get the time off.
    Bobby, this is Tony's and my 8th, I think bike rally...we have taken the best from the Rune Rally and the F6B's and have made what we think is a first class Rally. Tony works tirelessly from one year to the next and my job is to keep him on track!!! We think we do pretty good. Along with are supporting vendors w/o whom this would not be possible, it turns out OK. WE do ask for suggestions as well as we can not think of everything. That coupled with the fact some folks would like to see other things or rides offered as well. This is a group effort ...without YOU it would not be possible!!!

Friday night dinner ... @ http://www.dillardhouse.com/restaurant/ ...... family style, all you care to eat...total $30 each

Saturday ride, lunch at the,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvKw7yKs_F0 ...... then back to the hotel to freshen up and get ready for the catered dinner and freebies and auction!!!

A prediction....This year's World's Largest Gathering of F6B's........will be dwarfed by next year's World's Largest Gathering of F6B's

Wow, that's really impressive, I've never even seen another f6b on the roads round here.
    ss^,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by fxdl2051 View Post
    Wow, that's really impressive, I've never even seen another f6b on the roads round here.
    Same feeling owning a Rune...we would have 30-40 in our parking lot and never see another one all year!!!

If it's ment to be it shall be me!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotrod View Post
    It's official,,,, The Yeller 6's were all "NCNS-AWOL-SOL"

Who's gonna step up to the plate and be there next year!!!???!
    Count on me and The Bad Bee to be there!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono