The day after 6 days of riding across the beautiful southwest. 5 days of riding, 1900 miles, 1 day of hiking in Telluride CO and now back to reality. We did miss the 100 year flood that hit Arizona this past Monday. I created an album in the gallery.

The 6B ran great, although with it fully loaded for the trip my mileage varied greatly depending on terrain and speed. Low in the mid to upper 30s high near 50 mpg. I included a pic or two of the bike fully loaded.

We traveled across many beautiful back roads. In Utah routes 12 and 24 were amazing. We rode about half the million dollar highway from Tellruride to Durango and onto Bayfiled CO, simply beautiful.

The single longest mileage day was yesterday, our last day, we clocked around 520 miles. When it was not too windy we clipped along between 80 - 85 which was a great highway cruising speed.

This was an epic trip for my wife and me and the 6B performed wonderfully we did get allot of comments and looks from fellow riders and other motorists. The one that stood out was an older gent that said "man that looks like a rocket ship". My response? "it is a rocket ship".

JB