My Favorite Ride (Miracles do Happen)

Thread: My Favorite Ride (Miracles do Happen)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What a story ! You and the others are really amazing. Fantastic.

Update on Ed

Great News! I was able to go up to Harborview Hospital this afternoon and was just hoping to get to talk to Ed's Family. The family brought me to his bedside. Just 48 hrs earlier, this man had the color of death skin, barely breathing. Today while even on the vent, he was conscious, eyes open and responding with his eyes, eyebrows and making gestures with his hands, although his hands are restrained. The family said he has been trying to pull the tube out.

He doesn't have a mark on his face anywhere with full color skin tone. I told him he probable doesn't know me. I told him who I was. I mentioned to him I've been staying in contact with his friend Ian. When I said Ian, he raised his eyebrows and his eyes opened wide.

Ed isn't out of the woods yet. His left lung collapsed Sunday evening. However, he has responded very well to the treatments and is a fighter. The family confirmed that fighter trait.

Thank you for the prayers, support from our F6B community. Keep praying for Ed's complete and miraculous recovery and for his family.
    KJ
    SOLD 2013 F6B Black Deluxe
    2014 Victory Cross Country Tour
    EZRIDE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]