Te ones with the money.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Te ones with the money....

shooter
    [QUOTE=rich;50787]
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post

I just knew the red ones were faster!

Rich
    Rich this is neither the time nor place for that. Steve has us all fired up. Someone pissed in his Kool-Aid this morning and the boy is fired up.

All enemies, foreign and domestic...

It's coming. Pick your side with conviction - you'll need it.
    Steve

shooter
    53 I hope you're wrong , but I fear you are right. I am prepared. Prepare for the worst , hope for the best.

I get the jist but to me as a writer and something of a historian, I couldn't keep reading. There is a whole lot of mixed imagery. I was born in 1955 so I fit the youngish side. While I remember party lines, 25 cent gas and so on, I'd have to be my dad's age (born 1928 and rural at that) to remember ice boxes and such. My dad was father to a baby boomer -- not one himself.

Realistically, it's my generation or one just slightly before that started the nihilism that plagues society today. In reality, nobility, vision, selflessness, altruism begins to fade after WWII -- those they rightly call the greatest generation. Our parents rightly wanted to give us who are now becoming old fogeys that which they never had never guessing what the consequence or repayment might be.
    Ride to work, work to ride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]