First Production Cobra Six-2-Six Muffler

Thread: First Production Cobra Six-2-Six Muffler

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Cobra Pipes 6-2-6 and HP

I had cobra slept pipes on my end M109R... And I love the look and sound of them... I'm getting the 6-2-6 Cobras For my F6B .. One because of the badass look Two because of the sound.. the horsepower gains are not important to me... I'm not going to a race track ..this bike is plenty powerful... And if I could even 2 xtra HP ...that's a plus.. But no matter, don't get it twisted.. Speed, handling, cornering and comfort I run rings around any M109R out there.. Or just about any other bagger on the road.. Honda knocked it out of the park with this one I love this bike can't wait till I'm done tricking it out!! I'm not rich so, it'll be a little while, but pictures to follow!!

Nice! With all the bends, arches and pipes there is a lot of work that goes in to those.

Moderator / V-twin Gobbler GiddyupF6B's Avatar
    So still looking at about 6 weeks for the black finish? That's too bad, I know a few people who have been patiently waiting for this pipe in black when the original finish date was pushed back.

Black Cobra 6-2-6

Yep..sounds awesome.. However because my bike is red.. I think I'm going to stick with the Chrome version.. Although I am very interested to see what the black ceramic pipes look like! I'm picturing a gloss black finish for ceramic ..might be really cool!!
    ... & then again .. the black ceramic might look awesome on my bike!! Guess we'll just have to wait and see!!! .. Decisions Decisions.. I'm shooting for the majority of my custom parts to be black sooo..hmmmmmm!?!?!?