Cee Bailey 15" Windshield w/Vent & Light Tint $125 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cee Bailey 15" Windshield w/Vent & Light Tint $125

Quote Originally Posted by Spewey Griffin View Post
    Hi Ron
    Other than the height were you generally happy with that screen including fitment?

I'm thinking of ordering the same screen from Cee Bailey and considering that it has to be shipped to the other side of the earth, I want to get it right the first time. I just want to make sure it's reasonable quality and the fit is good and stable.

Thanks mate.
    Cee Bailey products are A1- top quality. Their main business is making aircraft windshields. You will be pleased. Get the vent, you won't be sorry. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Cee Bailey products are A1- top quality. Their main business is making aircraft windshields. You will be pleased. Get the vent, you won't be sorry. Cheers!
    Thanks hiflyer, I thought that would be the case, but it's always nice to get an independent opinion. Prices are certainly good for us, even the shipping at $99 for that screen and the headlight protectors. Even a half reasonable trip over here will see a rock bouncing off your screen from a truck in front. I suppose that's why they put that twisty thing on the end of the righthand bar.