Here's what I think after a week on a CT. I don't think it's for me. I will experiment with it more in the future but for now I'm back to my MT.

At first it felt a little "square", I expected that. It didn't take long to get used to that feeling but it took more effort to throw the bike around. Instead of the bike feeling half it's size, it felt twice it's size. I had the psi at 42 which is the same as the MT and it rode very smooth. Turning in curves or around corners was no problem, in fact I noticed more clearance for my left foot when shifting in a left turn.

Most of what I didn't like was when riding straight or changing lanes. The tire would grab the grooves in the road and I could feel any imperfection. If the road banked left it would try to take me left and if the road banked right it would pull me right. In a construction zone it threw me all over the place. And it doesn't like going over speed bumps at a 45 degree angle. That was like being rocked in a boat.

The worst part for me was at high speed. I like to ride fast and hard sometimes and I need a machine that will respond with me. Ever since the day I got this bike I felt like it was an extension of my body. It seems to know exactly what I want to do and where I want to go. The CT screwed that up, and at high speed my bike started to wobble. A couple times I thought I might lose control. I was thinking it might be the Ride-On I added to the tire but it didn't go away. I just rode home tonight and it freaked me out again. I was going around a curve and the bike started wobbling and that was enough for me to switch back when I got home. This machine is so perfect, why am I screwing it up? Who the hell knows why we do the crazy things we do. I had to try it for myself. I think if someone is an experienced rider they can handle it. I know I can, but when I want to push the bike I want it to be there for me.

Please don't say, "I told you so". I had to learn on my own. I'm not against anyone using a CT. If it works for you then great! I think after my MT wears out I will give it another try with more psi, but I'm not sure if it will be for me.

Pros:
More tread life
Great traction
Smooth ride
More turning clearance
Bike balances better when coming to a stop

Cons:
Turns take more effort
Tire follows every imperfection in the road
High speed wobbles (In my experience)
Heavier tire takes more power to turn
Bike less stable on kickstand