Which windshield ? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Which windshield ?

I have tried the following: (HUGE USED W/S SALE COMING SOON)

Baggershield ( short, dark), ---- looks great, too much windnoise.

Cee Bailey (15" w/vent)-------great quality, like it in the summer, more air to shoulder area due to width

Clearview recurve (short sport touring w/vent)-------great quality, I bought this height to use w/ shorter Mustang seat. Couldn't take the seat position. Probably would be my favorite for looks and effectiveness had it been an inch or two taller.

Klockworks-------The best looking for the bike, but noisy for me. This is on, if I don't have any road trips to make

Madstad (11" w/ clear and smoked shields) Hands down the most effective of all shields I've tried. I have one of the first which has far more adjustments than the one currently available. My goto for touring.

Original higher with air intake opening.

F4 Customs Windshields

Don here from F4 Customs. We are a sponsor of the board and we would love to earn your business. Check us out at www.f4customs.com
    The F4 Customs Windshield has these attributes:
    High Optics
    Great Rain Shedding
    Highly Scratch Resistant even with Steel Wool
    Sheds Rain like Rain X on steroids
    4 year warranty
    Made in the USA from Highest Optical Grade Polycargonate

Oem tall screen ?

G'day everyone, anyone got a review of the tall honda screen ?
    Trying to narrow down my choice of screen but it's all becoming to confusing.
    Madstad sounds great but doesn't do it for me on the style front
    Clear view with the recurve seems my best option,
    I just need a little more height than the stock offers to get rid of the buffeting and hopefully I will then be able to hear the radio.
    Will have to import from the U.S. as per usual so need to make the right decision first time.
    Cheers
    Roger

I was very concerned that I would not like the Madstad on the style front, too. However, I ended up buying the smoke tint, and now I can say that I think the bike looks more sporty than it did with the straight screens I had tried from Cee Bailey.

Just installed a Large,Dark Grey,Recurve from Clearview... I can see over and thru the shield.... no time to take it for a ride..maybe Sunday if not for sure on Turkey Day !!! Already had a vent so ordered it with just the hole !!!

To late to get a pic of the shield...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

My favorite is Cee Bailey . In my F6B I used clear 13" and works just fine .