Like a lot of posts here, I spend a lot of time riding alone, but enjoy a Sunday morning ride with a few others going for breakfast and laughs. I ride out to Idaho every year to see my Grandson and daughter and haven't
found a better way to see the USA. My wife isn't a bike person other than about 10 miles for dinner once a year. She flied out to Idaho and I ride. I do most of my own bike work, have to have a clean bike, am not afraid to
twist the grip and don't want a bike that everyone else has. I've done the HD thing and liked the bikes but didn't need all the Lifestyle stuff. I am contemplating the purchase of a second bike to do a little riding with my son.
He likes to ride but can't afford a bike right now, is in his mid twenties and finally getting a clue. I would love to spend more time with him and think riding together would give us a way to have fun and maybe teach each other
something yet. So I am kinda looking around for a Valkyrie. I've been riding for 45 years or so and will probably continue till the day I die.