Hornblower your right, that is the correct link for the lights. I went with them because they are made to be used on a boat and should not have any problems on a bike. I read about some people complaining about the rust, but that was mainly in a salt water environment.

The wiring was not difficult, I used the connector kits from Cyclemax and they mated up with the factory wiring. Just some quick crimps (or soldering if you can) and they plug right in. Same with the switch.

Here's some pic's of the finished job, please excuse the dirt, I ride it to work every day.Also ignore the mess in the garage, I am only about half way finished building it.

Attachment 10077Attachment 10076Attachment 10075Attachment 10078Attachment 10079

As I said before I tend to ride into work @5:00am on country roads and interstate. I have not had anyone flashing their lights at me ....yet..... The lights brighten up the road about half way between the low beams and high and really light up the highway sings from a long ways off. They work fantastic in heavy fog, I can see the road clearly for several hundred feet.

All said, I am happy with them. I am so happy, I ordered 6 more and a 12v power supply and am going to install them for the outside lighting for my new garage ......