Kuryakyn LED rear lights - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kuryakyn LED rear lights

Quote Originally Posted by SCMike View Post
    I have them. They really increase the visibility of your bike from behind, which is why I installed them. The only problem I have had is that half of the bottom light went out about four months after I installed them. The lights have a three-year guarantee, but they won't honor it without the receipt, so save the receipt. Once I produced mine, Kuryakyn sent me a replacement light.
    What I have started doing is taking a pic of a receipt and made a file in my phone for receipts... if and when I need one I just go thru the file and then I can print it, email or send as a message... don't forget to write something on the receipts if needed to tell what or which vehicle it goes to...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I have Big Bike (Show Chrome) on mine. I have not seen the Kueyakyn's but I think that mine could be a little brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post
    Has anyone installed the additional Kury rear LED lights? How have they held up? Any issues?
    Are these the bulbs that you talking about or strips? Do you have a link as I am interested also.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Quote Originally Posted by JackB View Post
    I have Big Bike (Show Chrome) on mine. I have not seen the Kueyakyn's but I think that mine could be a little brighter.
    I also like the look of the Show Chrome and went with that. I had designed the paint wrapping around the back to highlight it with the Accents installed.
    It does look a lot better with the additional Accent side pieces installed. It is not as bright as the Kuryakyn.
    I added the matching Smoke Chrome LED License Plate Frame, but I still wanted more light. I added the Red Skinni Mini's to the rear with a Single to Dual Intensity Converter with a BackOff XP to flash everything.
    Turned out quite different and an attention getter when you hit the brakes.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus661 View Post
    RickW I see you are in Madison. Do you have a store front or are you strictly internet sales?
    We have a shop, open every day 9 - 5. We have multiple bikes here to look at also with specific and generic items bolted on them.
    We also have an F6B here to look at that has a lot of what is available on it.
    Address is on this link.
    If anyone needs to come at off hours just give us a call.
    http://store.valueaccessories.net/contact-us.aspx

I will be adding the accents side piece next spring I also think it looks good.

Hey JackB and Rickw.....thanks for the photo posts of your F6 rear light set ups....I just ordered and got the Show Chrome lower brake/run LED light bar...and was wondering what it will look like on my black F6, by itself...(thanks for photo JackB...)

And I also wondered how it would look with the right and left chrome reflector saddle bag trim pieces...( thanks for photo Rick..) have not order reflector pieces yet, but think I will later....they should really look good against flat black on my bike

Has not been over 30 degrees here in Idaho for over 3 weeks...so the double tape mounted parts will have to wait for awhile

Thanks again....Shaker