Klock Werks windshield. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Klock Werks windshield.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    I came across a youtube video today. It shows a Klockwerks shield with vent for the full wing but it looks like it will fit the F6B, it just won't be adjustable.

Attachment 9858

you need the hardware for a gl 1800 from honda but it fits great!!and its adjustable about 1.0 inch

Quote Originally Posted by smokinjoe187 View Post
    you need the hardware for a gl 1800 from honda but it fits great!!and its adjustable about 1.0 inch
    here is some pictures

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Gentlemen,

The F6B spokesman for this company (Official or not) is a former member of this website with an extensive CRIMINAL past , involving under age girls, shooting another rider, prison time, threats to fellow riders, shaking down our vendors for free goods, still owes me money and was BANNED for reverting back to his old predatory ways towards our members.

He is a FRAUD with many aliases. I contacted KLOK Werks early on to be part of our great site, they declined and stated that they didn't need our website or any business from our membership. The lightning stricken Felon was supposedly sufficient for them.

I do not want to promote a company on this website with a spokesperson that goes around the country telling everyone that this is the best shield, simply because he received his for free.

I am not interested in promoting a company that has this type of a person representing them.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

here is some pictures
    Looks good, if a tall shield is what you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
    Gentlemen,

The F6B spokesman for this company (Official or not) is a former member of this website with an extensive CRIMINAL past , involving under age girls, shooting another rider, prison time, threats to fellow riders, shaking down our vendors for free goods, still owes me money and was BANNED for reverting back to his old predatory ways towards our members.

He is a FRAUD with many aliases. I contacted KLOK Werks early on to be part of our great site, they declined and stated that they didn't need our website or any business from our membership. The lightning stricken Felon was supposedly sufficient for them.

I do not want to promote a company on this website with a spokesperson that goes around the country telling everyone that this is the best shield, simply because he received his for free.

I am not interested in promoting a company that has this type of a person representing them.
    OUCH. I don't think "grease lightning" was an official representative of the KW company. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Just because they don't want to sponsor our site doesn't mean they're a bad business.

Ok
    So if they don't support the web site we cant discuss them?

I buy from our sponsors

But this is still America

No one and I mean no one has the right to censor our posts or opinions

Oj is I'm jail in Vegas should I avoid Vegas because he's a criminal?

You have to applaude a company who goes to the trouble r&rd to develop a product that helps us

Sponsor or not especially if it works for some of us who struggle with this issue

Ok
    So if they don't support the web site we don't support them?

I buy from our sponsors

But this is still America

Oj is I'm jail in Vegas should I avoid Vegas because he's a criminal?

You have to applaude a company who goes to the r&rd to develope a product

Sponsor or not especially if it works
    Unless you OWN this web-site my friend, someone needs to censor some of the "crap" posted on this site!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Unless you OWN this web-site my friend, someone needs to censor some of the "crap" posted on this site!!!!
    i don't have a problem with that
    and yes i post and don't OWN the site
    i appreciate the site and the info that jointly we all post
    i'm sorry if the world has bad apples
    and yes we do get our share of CRAP posts
    but
    that is what has always separated our site from the other gl sites...

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    Just because they don't want to sponsor our site doesn't mean they're a bad business.
    They were informed that their chosen so called "representative" was a bad idea and I would not be interested in working with them, hence their comment that they didn't need our forum or our members. They also mislead me for 2 weeks and I don't do very well with deception. Plus the sexual predator STILL owes me money.

Sorry Joe, when you signed up as a member there were rules and regulations that this website operates under and you accepted. Managing content by any of the moderators in the best interest of this website and its members was part of what you agreed to.

You have to applaude a company who goes to the trouble r&rd to develop a product that helps us

Sponsor or not especially if it works for some of us who struggle with this issue
    All kinds of products are discussed on our forum that are from non sponsors. I want to see all of the new accessories also. I WEED out the sub-par businesses and promote businesses with high standards so that our members don't get screwed over. A exhaust company did that last year to a couple of our members, that company requested to be a sponsor. I respectfully declined. Their standards of customer service or lack of is not what we deserve. A Electronic accessories supplier also screwed several of us over, not interested in seeing others get screwed by the same company again.

I rarely delete anything, but YES, Admin and moderators do have the right to censor a post if deemed necessary without an explanation. This site was designed in a way where vendors contribute towards its expense of upkeep. The US president has made many decisions that I don't agree with, but I live under his rules and laws. I pay my fair share of taxes but there are times that I don't agree on how my money is spent by the government.

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    You are spot on, I am very easy going but am a straight shooter, I do not have the patience for CRAP !
    I make my decisions based on what I believe is best for this website and our membership. I spend many hours and resources to keep it running. I will always have someone not agree with my decisions, can't please everyone all of the time but I try.

i'm sorry if the world has bad apples and yes we do get our share of CRAP posts but
    that is what has always separated our site from the other gl sites...
    This is by design and the efforts put forth by the moderators and our members respecting each other. Drama and BS can be found elsewhere. Treat this website as your home, treat everyone as family or a best friend. Keep the TRASH outside of this site.

Did I mention, the SOB still owes me money for product that he received.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

shooter
    You know guys , Phantom seems to be a stand up guy. A whole lot more tolerant than other forums I'm part of. He let's us express ourselves without much restriction and puts up with some borderline phrases. I know who he is talking about and we need to respect his words. Notice I didn't say we had to do as he asks. Phantom is part of our family and to me family means something. When family talks I at least listen. Do as you want but information is always good. Lots of other vendors out there.