New F6 owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New F6 owner

welcome to the family

Welcome from the cold winter land of Idaho and congrats on the purchase of the best bike you'll ever lay your butt on !!!!

Just what the forum needs....another warm-weather all year-round rider from the Sunshine state

I'm envious of Florida weather this time of year.....today's high was one of first days over 40 F since the start of the new tear....enjoy your new toy....

Shaker

Congratulations from NE Ohio.

I could not sell my Valkyrie so our youngest son has it now. Quite an upgrade from his VStar 1300. He thinks it is the best ever and absolutely loves it. He had been using it off and on with his wife the last couple of years.
    Picture is from last Summer. I still get to see it all the time, but I like riding the F6B a lot better.

Welcome to a great bike. I also came from the Valkryie family also a great bike but the F6B is better.

+1

Cool

Welcome !!!! Try to make it tomorrow !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doug44 View Post
    I am coming to I-4 in March for bike week, staying in Orlando because I am not giving the motels in Daytona Beach $1700 for 7 day stay ! Soooooooo back & forth I will go staying at the Motel 6 off Lees road. I will be riding from Central IL stopping in Savannah, Ga the first of March then down to Orlando around the 8th of March. I am a new owner myself my bike has 104 miles on it ! Maybe we can get together for a cup or a can in March.
    Hi Doug,
    Yes that sounds great ! Love to meet up in Daytona for the bikefest !

Quote Originally Posted by firetech View Post
    Welcome and congrats on your purchase from the FL mid west coast.
    I know it's short notice, but we are having a RTE (ride to eat) tomorrow, Sunday, meeting in Crystal River at Cody's at 1:00. You're more than welcome to join us.
    Check the forums ride trips and gatherings.
    Todd, thanks for the invite. I have to work today (Sunday) but will make the next meet up for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by rickw View Post
    Congratulations from NE Ohio.

I could not sell my Valkyrie so our youngest son has it now. Quite an upgrade from his VStar 1300. He thinks it is the best ever and absolutely loves it. He had been using it off and on with his wife the last couple of years.
    Picture is from last Summer. I still get to see it all the time, but I like riding the F6B a lot better.

Hi Rick,
    Wow that is great that your son can now enjoy your Valk.
    Looks like mine, tons of chrome and custom paint. I think I have seen pics of that
    Valk on the valk board.
    Your F6 looks AWESOME !

Rick
    fastvalk

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sshake1905 View Post
    Welcome from the cold winter land of Idaho and congrats on the purchase of the best bike you'll ever lay your butt on !!!!

Just what the forum needs....another warm-weather all year-round rider from the Sunshine state

I'm envious of Florida weather this time of year.....today's high was one of first days over 40 F since the start of the new tear....enjoy your new toy....

Shaker
    Thanks Shaker for the warm greeting, and thanks to all who responded. Yes this is the best bike I have ever owned!
    Looking forward to meeting F6 riders in the future !

Quote Originally Posted by fastvalk View Post
    Hello to all! After many years I traded my beloved 2001 Valkyrie. I really enjoyed that bike, thought I would
    keep it forever but the 6 carbs were getting to be an issue as she aged. I tired the '13 used f6b (only 800 miles!) the dealer in Sanford
    Florida had last weekend (I live in Mount Dora) and was hooked as I took it up to 90 on I-4 test ride! Yes it is faster (and far smoother) than
    my Valk. It sure does not feel like it weighs 800+ pounds !
    Hope to meet up with some owners in the central Florida area in the future!
    Rick
    Fastvalk
    WELCOME! I had a '98 Valk - GREAT bike, but in simplifying my life as I get more accustomed to a fixed income, I decided to keep only two of my scoots and let the rest run free.
    Hopefully you can make the F6B Rally in September - info is on the board.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce