I find it rather amazing and amusing that folks knowingly buy a motorcycle and in advance of the purchase they know exactly what the machine has and doesn't have in regards to standard accessories. IMHO Honda did a remarkable job of accurately describing the differences between the 2013/2014 Basic/Delux Models. Knowing that the "American Edition" had neither cruise, ABS, reverse or even a tool kit was rather clear in all brochures and other media data Honda provided. With all that information in hand, prior to a purchase, why would anyone in their "right mind" buy a bike only to complain of what it didn't offer and complain about it for the duration of "ownership" I'm guessing that ones "infatuation" with the "looks" and "style" of the F6B overcame any logical reasons that should have prevailed before making a major/expensive purchase. Now that the 2015 are here with the much wanted "cruise" one can remedy their self proclaimed mistake and trade their "ill equipped" 6 on the "newest model". You can almost surely bet that after the purchase of a 15 American version the complaint will be the lack of ABS. That said, I beginning to think that the purchase of a "full blown Wing" would have been the right thing for folks wanting "it all". The GL1800 with the surgically removed trunk seems like the more logical purchase. Honda made the F6B available because of "customer want" at a "price break" folks could afford. It all comes down to purchasing a Yugo or Tata and wanting all the "bells and whistles" of a BMW or Caddy...."you get what you pay for"