Global Warming - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Global Warming

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    I'm glad I didn't get sucked into this one.....yet.
    if it involves handguns.... who knows?
    Eventually it would be just beginning of discussion . I feel you only wait till everybody will run out of ammunition . Is it right ?

Admin - Chief poop scooper Phantom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaygollner View Post
    Wow I didn't know I had censorship rights, when did that happen? It actually seems like I am being shouted down. so as I said before believe what you want it doesn't matter to me, but don't think you have the right to censor my opinions.

Sorry jaygollner, but no one censored your opinions or comments. There is a difference between vulgar sexual name calling and opinions. Feel free to post any and all of your opinions. The vulgar term that you used was un-called for, un-necessary on this website and edited. Just relax and have a little fun, just roll with it or ignore it. Yes, we do have the right to censor/edit your posts if they have content that violate our rules. I personally like to read both sides and come up with my own opinion.

When you signed up ... you agreed to the following .... Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Complete Registration' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of the Honda F6B Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the NEW Honda F6B Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that
    you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners and moderators of the NEW Honda F6B Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. Unsuccessful people just hate, blame and complain.

Wait what the act of wrapping your good shoes in bread bags (breadbagging) to protect them is a vulgar sexual act?
    On a lighter note groucho said it best.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHash5takWU

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    I wouldn't mind to ride in these brutal temperatures , but only afraid of distraction caused by salt , which is everywhere . Meanwhile taking bicycle for daily exercise . According to the weather forecasters , on Thursday night we will have ZERO deg. Brrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!! Don't come to NJ , or any closer to New England .

79* here tomorrow...thinking about going to the beach !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Wait what the act of wrapping your good shoes in bread bags (breadbagging) to protect them is a vulgar sexual act?
    I'm sure in that part of Indiana not many things are considered vulgar at all. Anyway, it's obvious you're under a lot of stress with this freezing weather so I'll extend the olive branch. As a side note do you know AL Gore before the hoax was worth around 5-7 million dollars, a large part of that from his father's inheritance AL Gore Sr. who was one of the few members of Congress to vote against the Civil Rights Act of 1964,but I digress, after the hoax he's up around $300 million and the 4th wealthiest person in Tennessee.

Weather check: Schererville, Indiana

14°F***-10°C
    Feels Like 14°F***-10°CHumidity*44%Wind*SE 1 MPH Gusts 3Dew Point*-4°FBarometer*30.15 in.*765.8 mm - Falling SlowlyReported from*MADIS*station E5189, 3.3 miles NNE of Schererville, at 1:04 PM Mon, Feb 16, 2015

I'm sure the energy company shills are probably laughing all the way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    I'm sure in that part of Indiana not many things are considered vulgar at all. Anyway, it's obvious you're under a lot of stress with this freezing weather so I'll extend the olive branch. As a side note do you know AL Gore before the hoax was worth around 5-7 million dollars, a large part of that from his father's inheritance AL Gore Sr. who was one of the few members of Congress to vote against the Civil Rights Act of 1964,but I digress, after the hoax he's up around $300 million and the 4th wealthiest person in Tennessee.

14°F***-10°C
    Feels Like 14°F***-10°CHumidity*44%Wind*SE 1 MPH Gusts 3Dew Point*-4°FBarometer*30.15 in.*765.8 mm - Falling SlowlyReported from*MADIS*station E5189, 3.3 miles NNE of Schererville, at 1:04 PM Mon, Feb 16, 2015

I'm sure the energy company shills are probably laughing all the way to the bank.
    Great, now I have my own personal stalker/troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    79* here tomorrow...thinking about going to the beach !!!
    Sadistic and heartless call . I think BigBird wants to kill you for that , so I must send him some bullets .

Great, now I have my own personal stalker/troll.
    Judging by the profile pic you need all attention you can get. I don't swing that way but I guess those long days in the field do make a man lonely. However your F6B family will support you in your coming out at the time and place of your choosing. I do recall, from looking on the website, the town slogan for Schererville is:
    "Schererville, where the men are men and the cows are nervous".

16F to -9F

Weather Check: Schererville, Indiana

16°F***-9°C
    Feels Like 16°F***-9°CHumidity*44%Wind*Calm Gusts 3Dew Point*-2°FBarometer*30.09 in.*764.3 mm - Falling SlowlyReported from*MADIS*station E5189, 3.3 miles NNE of Schererville, at 3:35 PM Mon, Feb 16, 2015

Wow I didn't know I had censorship rights, when did that happen? It actually seems like I am being shouted down. so as I said before believe what you want it doesn't matter to me, but don't think you have the right to censor my opinions.
    No , no . It's not as bed as you think . Look - When I lived in Eastern Europe and being extremely rebellious , I was always trying to express my mind to make a point . I failed , so visiting London , I entered onto the podium in Hyde Park and was shitting on all politicians and stood against world's hypocrisy and violence . I was only warned to avoid my opinions related to Buckingham Palace clowns , which in fact deserve the most criticism . Beside getting sour throat , I accomplished nothing. In America we can do even more , including tearing apart leaders , friends and enemies . Results are the same . Until we will find common ground and speak the same language , the differences will always trigger anger and disappointments . Similarly to you , I believe in climate shifting its pattern and helpful discoveries of scientists , who make it explained and for tinkers acceptable . But it's the one factor , which I have to agree with Taxfree4 , that these bastards in Washington taking advantage of all others , who DO NOT UNDERSTAND . So , I believe , both of you presented valuable points , which we should take for consideration and respectfully analyze .