My New F6B - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My New F6B

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Nice bike and welcome.....I personally am not big on all the chrome stuff on some bikes, but yours looks nice..I also am not a fan of the front caliper chrome covers, but otherwise it is sharp....Ain't America great with all the personal choices we have and if your happy, so am I......The F6B is one super ride and I know you will enjoy the bike......Regards
    AMEN

Awesome color scheme. I wonder if they fixed the paint issues this year.

Congratulations.... Nice Bike
    2017 ABS Pearl White GoldWing Grand Touring motorcycle

Life is too short to sweat the petty stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by VP8 View Post
    Congrats on the new ride Jerry. If you want to go completely wireless, I would recommend investing in a Bluetooth system such as the Sana SMH10 or 20S. If you want to keep your existing JM headset and just want to listen to your tunes, etc through your cell phone, then you can use the front aux cord in your front left accessory box to plug in.

The third option is to possibly place your older JM device in the front right accessory area (where the heated grips controller is) and run your lines from there to the bottom of the left accessory box to plug in.

Or double stick/zip tie your JM module to the bottom of your front fairing (under your headlights) and run it into your left accessory box?
    I agree the Sena Bluetooth setup is trick. I have it & works like Magic to my android cell phone, plus it has a 3.5mm jack (this is a standard stero earbuds input). With this input you can get from Sena for $24.95 a cord that will plug into the F6b's 5 pin din. With this setup you can Bluetooth either phone calls or music from you cell phone, plus listen to music from your bikes stero and usb input etc. When a phone call comes in it will automatically mute your music and all you do to answer the phone call is say "hello" hands free. In addition this Sena when paired up with another Sena will give you communications with another rider up to a mile or your wife riding behind you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doug K9CRT
    Decatur, IL
    2013 F6b (Red)
    Cage 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    Cage in Avatar Honda S2000

Congratulations...Ride safe!!!
    2002 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic
    2014 Honda F6D Deluxe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kennedy Electronics aka Cellset can custom fabricate you an integration unit for your cell phone to play through the intercom system on our f6's. I have one underneath my glove box and it works fine with my I Phone. Google Cellset and send them an e-mail. I know mine was less expensive than the J&M version.

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Nice bike and welcome.....I personally am not big on all the chrome stuff on some bikes, but yours looks nice..I also am not a fan of the front caliper chrome covers, but otherwise it is sharp....Ain't America great with all the personal choices we have and if your happy, so am I......The F6B is one super ride and I know you will enjoy the bike......Regards
    +1

Congrats! That smoked chrome really works on the grey. I bet you're itching for some good riding weather!

Congrats, the bike looks great.
    Life's uncertain eat dessert first.
    I.M.B.B.A. Technician II Certification.

Ed Sets is working on device to intergrate your BT phone into the bike but you
    still need the cord to the helment, and John at Kennedy just started working on his
    last week check with both of them.