2013 used f6b - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2013 used f6b

Cheap...what are you waiting for ???? Lowest price I have seen....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

There out there new for 13k ... There is one on ebay for 12999 in my state but not deluxe . I got a smoken deal on a deluxe when I picked mine up .
    You have to do what works for you . I choose smoken deal deluxe over color ... I just really hate red ... LOL

In Dec 2013
    I paid $16500 for a used Standard F6B with 6k on the clock, and thought I had found a deal
    But would do it all over again if I had to....Its a great bike.

I say run to your dealer and snatch that ride up.

11.5k seems like a great price for an essentially "new" F6B as long as it hasn't been abused or dropped/crashed. At 7k that beast is just getting broken in. Is there any warranty included? If you buy a new one you're going to need to buy the extras anyway so that seems to be a moot point. There also will be those pesky dealership fees.

There is a certain piece of mind to be had in buying brand new, but it comes at a cost. I bought my 2013 brand new this past August and paid full price with a few incentives. If I had the option of buying one with 7k miles on it for 11.5k knowing what I know now, I would run to the bank

Just my two cents...

I'm still sorting out my seat options. After that it's time for a new windscreen.

That is by far the lowest price that I have seen. I put 7,000 miles on mine in the first two months I had it. Not much this winter due to work and weather, but planning on putting a ton on this summer.