Quote Originally Posted by Brian D View Post
I have considered getting rid of my f6. But unfortunately when you pay close to retail less than a year ago and the damn thing isn't worth shit on trade it kinda makes ya pissed off. First let me say that I love this bike but it has dropped in value so fast that I'm forced to keep it. I'm not loyal to any one brand. I could care less what the make is. But I will say I could handle loosing 3grand unloading my harley after a year of ownership. But this bike is literally worth almost 10 grand less on trade vs what I paid for it. it all comes down to sales. This bike isn't selling. No matter how ya look at it dealers are having a hard time getting rid of there left over 13's. And what the 15 is gonna sell any better. Ohh wow why cause it has cruise and different color scheme WOW big deal. Us guys who paid nearly msrp couldn't trade up if we wanted to cause we are buried in ours. Like I said I love this bike as far as performance and handling and all around comfort but I just needed to vent about how it isn't worth jack crap on trade or even resale for that matter. Well at least it's a honda and it will run forever cause it will take that long to break even or even somewhat close. I gotta say this and I had problems with my 13roadglide all of which were covered under warranty at least it didn't drop no were even close to half of what I paid for it like this f6 did....Just saying. All this being said I still love this bike but all the crown royal I had for dinner tonight and reading this thread struck a nerve

I had to beg the HD dealer to take my F6B in trade. They own a Honda dealership and knew the true low value of the F6B. I traded it anyway, life is too short to be on a bike you don't enjoy. Honda discounted new ones right off the bat, then when they couldn't sell them, they discounted them even more. Never had a issue with my F6B except paint, just not the bike for me. Must be the t-shirts and Harley dogs that brought me back.