Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
You can hear it live if ya like. You and a friend start up your OEM stock exhaust equipped F6B and and let it idle, rev it, get your friend to ride by you..... it will sound just like my F6B with TORQ LOOPZ, nice and quite...exactly the way I wanted and why I will never change or alter the OEM mufflers.
I do NOT notice any difference in the sound at idle, cruse or when twisting up the wick, but then again exhaust notes are subject to everyone's own personal ears...what you hear may be different than what I hear.
Remember, all you are doing by installing the TORQ LOOPZ on the stock exhaust is replacing the Cats, the exhaust is still passing through the same mufflers.

Note: Jimmy will not ship TORQ LOOPZ to Calif. even though he makes them here...damn C.A.R.B. laws. I had my daughter in UT. order them then she shipped them to me. The ones I received are not chrome so I did paint them in Hi-tem silver to help with rust prevention, I also did not buy the "return to stock" kit he offers as I will never reinstall the Cats. http://www.torqmasterpipes.com/
Thanks for the info.
What, if any advantages (sans weight) are you aware of after the Torq Loopz install?