cool way to dry

Thread: cool way to dry

cool way to dry

I got the B out today and wash and shine I was at myrtle beach this week end and picked up a cool blower the size of a shoe box but it packs a punch just thought I'd Share Woorkshoptools.com item 17000063 19.00 but they were giving out coupons out the door 12.00 better then a towel

Quote Originally Posted by Scott73 View Post
    I got the B out today and wash and shine I was at myrtle beach this week end and picked up a cool blower the size of a shoe box but it packs a punch just thought I'd Share Woorkshoptools.com item 17000063 19.00 but they were giving out coupons out the door 12.00 better then a towel
    http://shop.workshoptools.com/Shop-B...p/17000063.htm

Not too shabby. I use my leaf blower... 200 mph wind speed.

I use the exhaust on a shop vac that can be used as a blower. Makes quick work of drying the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott73 View Post
    I looked into this and you got quite a deal at $12 out-the-door. I wound up ordering one online but, including shipping, paid about twice that. Still, for what it is, I think that's not a bad deal. For me, the pros are the really small size and very respectable power. The only question is how long that motor will last but considering the cost, it's not something to be too concerned about.
    Ken (Hornblower)

Here's what I use.
    I initially saw this blower at HD in Amarillo (4-5 years ago) for well over $200.00. Wanted it, but didn't buy for the money.
    Later at Walmart they were closing them out for, yes that's right $20. At the time we had 3 Walmart's here in Lubbock. Went to all 3 and bought all they had. Sold them all on Craigslist for a nifty profit. You got to love Walmart.
    You see them on Ebay for $250.00 + and below.
    It's a super blower with heat.Attachment 12479
    But here's the real deal. The money I made will now go for new tires after buying the Shinko's.
    Life's a bitch and then you die.

Bought one for the Harley, very powerful, but it kicks a lot of dust onto the now clean bike, went back to microfiber towels.
    ss^,
    Ken

Leaf blower works wonderful for me.
    2013 F6B in black of course