Quote Originally Posted by BLACK DIAMOND View Post
Can anybody compare the corbin seat vs the King Ultimate & the Mustang seat.
1) seat comfort
2) height
3) driver lumbar hight/support
4) how far back will it seat you

Thank you. Your input would be greatly appreciated. 
Black Diamond, how tall are you? Your inseam? I have the Mustang seat...I've put almost 2K miles on it since I purchased it. Its the first seat I've ever had with any kind of back support, so I'm not too picky on that part. The Mustang seat does sit you back approx 1 inch and down approx 1 inch...with that, the Mustang seat does have a bit less foam then the stock. I've been on 300+ mile days with the Mustang seat and my butt wasn't upset with me. I haven't tested it on long 800+ mile trips yet. The seat overall is comfortable, and I really like having that built in back rest (which goes as high as around the lower back...tramp stamp area).

With the Corbin, they are KNOWN for their VERY FIRM seats. They also can make a custom mold seat for your toosh...just make an appt and ride up to Hollister.

I personally have never sat on an Ultimate seat, but would love to if given the opportunity. Ultimate has two sizes for the B...mostly based on your height/inseam. They are pricy, but height wise, the mid is the same as stock. And they offer back rests for additional purchase. There is an owner at Laguna Niguel...I believe he has the King model. You should hit him up and see of you can hook up with him so you can sit on his seat.

PM me if you want to sit on the Mustang seat.