Anyone NOT own a handgun? - Page 19
Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone NOT own a handgun?

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Guys its simple. If you want to carry and are qualified then have at it. If you don't want to carry and feel unsure about your ability then leave the guns to others. For those of you that don't carry and don't want me to carry either , if the situation arises I will try my best to not save your sorry self. If I screw up and save your life then I am sorry in advance.

As we discuss in our Thursday defensive handgun class........when the shit hits the fan at Waffle House I am in no way obligated to defend you. You, under the 2A are fully free to apply the same principals that I have decided to use to defend my family and me. If you choose to ask the would be killer 'pretty please don't shoot me' as your defense, best of luck to you. I fully understand the legal ramifications of deploying my handgun and using it. That's why I take my responsibility fully to heart. Best of luck to those that choose another method of defense. The vast majority of gun toting liberal titled 'gun nuts' also understand this theory and are responsible gun carrying citizens. The MSNBC's and liberal scare tactic of there being Dodge City shootouts when everyone is carrying just never materialized. Again, liberals need to create fear to extend their agenda.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Well said Stroguy. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Sometimes its lonely. The anti's are much more vocal than us gun-toting crazies. Hey brother I just worry about me and mine. The rest of the world is on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Well said Stroguy. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Sometimes its lonely. The anti's are much more vocal than us gun-toting crazies. Hey brother I just worry about me and mine. The rest of the world is on its own.
    You are not alone - not even close.
    There are many of us out here.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by grendl View Post
    Another referring to Zimmerman.He approached that kid for no reason. He called the cops who told him to back off ,but he didn't. So the kid was completely innocent of any wrong doing and Zimmerman approached him anyway ,then got his ass kicked and relied on what had made him powerful(in his own mind) to kill the kid for nothing.Yeah he needed to defend himself ,but he started the altercation. How does that play?
    And there's my problem,I am black,I wear hoodies when it's cool as my head is bald.As would any thinking person,if you come up to me on my walk to 7/11(as I do for exercise) I will do my best to back you off verbally and if it gets physical I am the one who gets shot? Let's take race out of it gentlemen -how would you respond. Not hijacking the thread that's a done deal ,but it gets referred to as a reason to carry...and still I dont.Would I carry to defend myself against the kid or Zimmerman?
    I don't feel the need to argue the zimmerman case. It was argued in court in front of a jury and he was found not guilty.

By whatever circumstance I managed to be underneath someone trying to bash my skull open on the ground... my fault, his fault, nobody's fault, regardless of the color of his skin or how he dresses, he'd be shot if I can reach my weapon.

Preservation of one's life is instinctive in most organisms. We should all have the right to self defense and preserving one's life. For many who lack the physical attributes to kick everyone's ass, that means the carrying of a weapon of some sort.

"I don't feel the need to argue the zimmerman case. It was argued in court in front of a jury and he was found not guilty.

By whatever circumstance I managed to be underneath someone trying to bash my skull open on the ground... my fault, his fault, nobody's fault, regardless of the color of his skin or how he dresses, he'd be shot if I can reach my weapon.

Preservation of one's life is instinctive in most organisms. We should all have the right to self defense and preserving one's life. For many who lack the physical attributes to kick everyone's ass, that means the carrying of a weapon of some sort."

Well said...my problem is simple... I am a asshole magnet...hell maybe it's me...either way I have no qualms either slapping some sense into you or poppin a cap in your azz...
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

I've done well to keep my nose out of this thread & debate! But I jump in now to deliver some good news for Ohioans. As of March 23rd, Ohio reached new reciprocity agreements with Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Georgia, and New Hampshire. Delightful to me as Colorado is my favorite state, and I had to leave my weapon at home during my trip out there on the bike last year. Keep Calm and Carry On!

Quote Originally Posted by stroguy View Post
    As we discuss in our Thursday defensive handgun class........when the shit hits the fan at Waffle House I am in no way obligated to defend you. You, under the 2A are fully free to apply the same principals that I have decided to use to defend my family and me. If you choose to ask the would be killer 'pretty please don't shoot me' as your defense, best of luck to you. I fully understand the legal ramifications of deploying my handgun and using it. That's why I take my responsibility fully to heart. Best of luck to those that choose another method of defense. The vast majority of gun toting liberal titled 'gun nuts' also understand this theory and are responsible gun carrying citizens. The MSNBC's and liberal scare tactic of there being Dodge City shootouts when everyone is carrying just never materialized. Again, liberals need to create fear to extend their agenda.

+1

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Kind of reminds me of the old saying by Col. Jeff Cooper, founder of Gunsite, "I'd rather be judged by 12, than carried by 6".
    Really Larry, you think 6 could carry you? I mean come on now let's be realistic.
    A biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a moving car window.

Quote Originally Posted by 53driver View Post
    You are not alone - not even close.
    There are many of us out here.
    +1

Hey boys - this is wrong page.

Actually it's good to recognize many fearful , but "empowered by firearms" preachers , who try to tickle people's intellectual sensibilities and instill a sense of wonder. In fact , they found mutual pleasure of clapping their backs with sense of "unity" to expose the only known to them antidote to their insecurity .

But , shouldn't they belong to another thread "What type,caliber,name gun are your carrying...." ???