Anyone NOT own a handgun? - Page 22
Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone NOT own a handgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Soooooooo the answer is all three...WOW!!!! After all that and your pervasive ability to demean the moral fiber which I also guarded for others...you sir NEED to buy a gun! And WHY do you live in this country and not one more to your liking ?

At the risk on being booted from the board, you can have this thread and good luck to you!

The answer is simple - I don't need the gun to be able to survive . Being against any form of violence , I also learned and found the ways to avoid it . Unfortunately your question WHY is a stereotyped and could contradict with your expectations . You could rather ask HOW and in my repost it could open all content of Pandora box . Would you like to read it , or simply one strong kick will do it better ?

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    The answer is simple - I don't need the gun to be able to survive . Being against any form of violence , I also learned and found the ways to avoid it . Unfortunately your question WHY is a stereotyped and could contradict with your expectations . You could rather ask HOW and in my repost it could open all content of Pandora box . Would you like to read it , or simply one strong kick will do it better ?
    in the spirt of the topic,why is this still being debated,with the same thing over and over...
    its really simple
    some have one belief and others have to be bored to tears listening to this soap box of opinions...
    lets just let this rest...

Quote Originally Posted by Limoles View Post
    Once again a thread has gone into "cop hating"...The GL 1800 board was great for this...maybe you should check out there site, you would be at home!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

The great thing about any democratic country (and forum) is freedom of speech.
    One can always choose to walk away if one doesn't like to read/hear contrary views and beliefs.
    Let 'er rip!

shooter
    Bird we just don't care for Nazi's , Commie's , and tree huggers infiltrating the ranks. To accuse law enforcement in general shows ignorance. Walk a mile in their shoes before you speak.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Bird we just don't care for Nazi's , Commie's , and tree huggers infiltrating the ranks. To accuse law enforcement in general shows ignorance. Walk a mile in their shoes before you speak.
    I didn't accuse anybody of anything.

Out of curiosity, who is the collective "we" that you are speaking for.?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    One can always choose to walk away if one doesn't like to read/hear contrary views and beliefs.
    Let 'er rip!
    wait...thats an america thing....

Two things will be present in American society for as long as it lasts. Racism and hand guns. Lets hope the F6B will be the third.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigbird View Post
    Let 'er rip!
    A bit of trivia... did you know America is actually NOT a democratic country, and I'm pretty sure Canada isn't either. Both are republics.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Army View Post
    Two things will be present in American society for as long as it lasts. Racism and hand guns. Lets hope the F6B will be the third.
    I wouldn't be too proud of either of those two.
    At least In Canada we only have one of those two problems.