Quote Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Limoles ...

How many kill themselves and OTHERS in accidents due to excessive speeding? How about those that are intoxicated or distracted by texting or talking on a cell phone? Let's Eliminate ALL vehicles, cell phones and ALL alcoholic beverages ...... simply because a FEW were IRRESPONSIBLE and didn't give a crap about others. How about placing a speed limit of 20mph so that the risk of death in a accident is reduced to a minimum .....

I was nearly killed 4 years ago by a lady driving a Chevy TAHOE that was texting as she ran a red light and hit me on my drivers door while she was traveling at 55mph, she got off simply with a ticket, yet to this day, I still suffer from that accident. Her vehicle was just as deadly as a LOADED gun, I was lucky to have survived!

I know all my suggestions are ridiculous and just short of stupid ... kind of like your comments on banning firearms from the 99.99% that are responsible owners.

Go back to WWII, if the Europeans had guns, Hitler would've not succeeded like he did (specifically in your home country of Poland) It was the GUN Toting Americans and their allies that saved your Asses. The majority of the French still to this day hate us Americans for saving their asses .... a bunch of ungrateful pieces of shit. MANY GUN Toting American soldiers died to liberate your fellow men .... STOP trying to shove down our throats the same beliefs that made Hitler so successful and caused your country to CRUMBLE under German GUN Carrying soldiers. You must learn from History.

Now, why don't you buy a home in the middle of Trenton or Camden or even Newark NJ. Place a sign on your front door or even on your cars that you DO NOT own a gun .... let's see how many times your house is burglarized and your life placed in danger .... I'll even start the home search for you, what is your budget ? Homes in these neighborhoods are VERY AFFORDABLE --- you ever wonder why? Must be because no one carries a gun ... yeah right

Sorry for my RANT, but I'm entitled to my opinion based on my experiences. All the "Let's eliminate GUNS" fanatics probably have never lived in a high crime area, never had their lives placed on the line by a gun toting criminal or experienced hardships caused by crime.
Tony ,

With all respect to your authority , I have to DISAGREE with your analysis .

History is my strong point , especially covering WWII . Hitler's raise to the power happened under international watch , where even American Corporations were financing German supplies of weaponry , backed by American and Vatican Banking System . Americans stayed away from the war , until their national security has been compromized , when German U-Boats got near New Jersey shores and Japanese disgrased unprepared for fight Yankee post in Pearl Harbor . Eventually , joined forces , ( led by British Alliances ) in 1944 operation "Overlord" dismantled German fury in legendary D-Day's Normandy shores . Not even ONE AMERICAN SOLDIER put the foot into the Polish territory , so are no chances to give you a credit for its deliberation . Yes - 156 000 American and Canadian troops landed in France to blow the final assault , but again - fight was also joined by armies of Australia , Belgium , Czechoslovakia , France , Greece , Netherland , New Zealand , Norway and Poland , who contributed to the final victory . After winning the battle for Stalingrad , Russian avalanche of desperate Bolsheviks moved West and closed the ring from Eastern Site , entering to the city of Berlin . Again , not even one American fought in that battle .The final massacre of civilian people in Hiroshima and Nagasaki ended the war . That's the history facts , which might not match handbooks , which were given to you after all . French people are snobs and do not hate Americans for "saving their asses" , but for cultural differences . There are to many to count and I'll not to go further from that .

And now , your question "WHY" I do not live in ghettos of Trenton , Camden or even Newark , the answer is simple : I DO NOT NEED TO . But , if it would be necessary , I could find the methods of peaceful coexistence . Did anybody made deeper analysis of those places existence anyway ? Did you forget already , that American history is responsible for slavery , which established irreversible differences in societies and their hierarhies ? Despite present political trends to integrate multicultural groups of people coming from different cultures and believes , it simply DOESN'T WORK ! Still hate exist on both sites of the alley .

Crime is associated with anger and guns in hands of unemployed , unskilled and uneducated groups are the biggest threat to societal advancement . This is also problem caused by politicians , who in short-sited programs created most ridiculous effect , labeled "no child left behind" . Everything to just be elected . What would you expect from drop out student , who is unable to join labor forces , necessary to build progressive life ? Problem is complicated and neither you , me or someone from our Forum is able to solve it . But is also good to know it .

My strong refusal of firearm possession is logic only for me . You will not find me to criticize those , who have one , but I'm sure will not help anyone to use it in "critical moment" either . Look around and read , how the crime is evolved and what is done to end it ( or reduce it ) ? Having gun doesn't provide any guaranties to save life . Please count the number of the people , who used it in "self defense" , or in "protection" who were threatened and compare to these numbers , which are representing actual statistics , placing USA in worlds leadership in murders . It is shameful record .

Since we have Police , National Guards and Army , Government should be responsible for our safety and it could be good enough already , if properly executed . But , if you or others will explain , why so called American Interest is using our Army to protect and secure Corporation's businesses around the world , it will open another discussion , leading us to reflections , why America lost numerous wars in Vietnam , Central America , Iraq , Afghanistan and why 9/11 happened ? Don't you think , there are consequences of foreign policies , provoking others to answer with terrorism ? Al-Qaida , ISIS , which are impossible to curb causing serious problems to the entire world and we are witnessing beginning of civilization clashes already .

Don't get me wrong , but as I stated in other thread - as much I hate guns , when USA , or American people will ever be in immediate danger of foreign invasion IN OUR TERRITORY , I'll fight for properly understood freedom and its integrity .

Meanwhile , I believe that child's death is NOT ONLY caused by irresponsible parents , but the easy access to the gun , which in luck of its presence , wouldn't initiate our debate .