Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
Welcome. We have a bunch of us harley converts here. Once you get over the "it's not a harley" mentality, it's a very fun and well designed bike. You can wave to your harley pals as you pass.
Thank You Spankyrir,
I still have a few Fxrt's, which has been my specialty. If you are familiar with the machine, it was quite unpopular in its day, but now has a following and many of those guys contact me for parts. They have a few things in common with the F6B, and I did ride to AZ from MN a couple of Octobers ago with the needle riding at 100 most of the way. Stopped in Surprise to repair fairing lowers, as the were cracking from continuous higher speed. Then on to SF with no problem. I can't knock them, in fact, they too are a blast, just kinda older.
NO DOUBT HERE! This F6B will clock the miles. I just have to avoid obsticals. I am excited, and will be headed down your way going to Florida, maybe at night because of heat.

Hollar at me if you ride up this way, I have an (as old stories go) an old barn full of motorcycle stuff, a couple chairs, coffee pot, and a radio. What more do you need. I also ride to powwows if any of you are Native or have an interest.