2015 F6B out the door prices... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 F6B out the door prices...

Quote Originally Posted by wantone View Post
    I'll pay sticker price if they introduce reverse gear here in US
    After that they'll install a trunk.

I sure hope pricing is kinder to you than it was for people who paid retail in '13 and '14; 6 months after we bought we saw prices for brand NEW bikes going for $4,000 or $5,000 cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Go with the rectangular lights not the round Honda lights !!! Honda has them on the shelf !!!
    That's GOLD right there... don't let them stiff you with the old circular lights.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyf6b View Post
    After that they'll install a trunk.
    I just learned that I have arthritis in my right knee. And trust me it's really difficult to push back the bike considering I'm only 5'5. I don't want to goto Vtwin engine and like the looks of F6 better than gold-wing. Europe and Australia get to have reverse, I don't understand y Honda does not introduce it here in US.

I don't get that either Wantone; it'd be nice if they brought that feature to North America.

My deal

Matte Silver 2015 Honda Goldwing F6B Deluxe $19365 sale price, $5000 trade in, chrome pipes installed, Bagger-shield installed, Freight, Doc, accessories, labor, $16,903.00 Out the door.

Chattanooga Power Sports 2015 Matte (Deluxe) 17,480 plus tax. Better price than most stealers in Georgia.

fl1madmax

I want Reverse and 1 MORE GEAR PLEASE HONDA

Quote Originally Posted by wantone View Post
    I'll pay sticker price if they introduce reverse gear here in US
    there's no way you should be cruising at 75-80 at 4000 RPM, its has a MOTOR, give us another GEAR I want to cruise at 2500 !!!!!!!!!!!!! and 55mpg.

Quote Originally Posted by seadog View Post
    Matte Silver 2015 Honda Goldwing F6B Deluxe $19365 sale price, $5000 trade in, chrome pipes installed, Bagger-shield installed, Freight, Doc, accessories, labor, $16,903.00 Out the door.
    Did you get your bike yet??..Just curious if the title deal is done...Good price for the bike..I paid about the same sale price plus a custom paint job that cost another $2,000 for my 2013 in September of 2013...Love the F6B as it is a great bike.....

Quote Originally Posted by fl1madmax View Post
    there's no way you should be cruising at 75-80 at 4000 RPM, its has a MOTOR, give us another GEAR I want to cruise at 2500 !!!!!!!!!!!!! and 55mpg.
    Final drive ratio is about 3:1... how about getting a ring & pinion that drops this to about 2.5:1... perfect, done

This would also take the edge off of the extremely tall 1st gear.

Btw, there's no guarantee that mileage would improve... probably yes, but potentially no. Looking at the BSFC chart would help to answer this.

So today I call my local Honda dealer here in Rosevile ca. And give them the price Russellville quoted me 17999 OTD not including the Ca. tax and license Ill be req. to pay upon registration..I checked Ca. DMV calulator and tax and lic total 1550...So my totall would be 19550 after I pay the tax and lic here...Roseville said total w tax and license is 22250 and said "ive dealt with Russellville and theres no way they can do that"....Looks like the flight for myself and my gf will run. 600...Cant believe Ca. Wont match out of state prices...any suggestions other than offering Roseville the cost to fly and ride?