What did you do to your F6B today? - Page 37
Page 37 of 126 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839404142434445464787 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your F6B today?

You don't want those Seadog... send them to me and I'll get rid of them for ya

Attachment 13320

I installed my new Russell daylong seat, it was waiting for me when I got home from work today. I haven't rode it yet but felt good just sittin on it, have to go for a ride tomorrow eveining.

Give us an unabashed report after you ride, what you really think about it. I've been known to make myself believe I really like something just because I bought it. I've had several seats and went back to the stocker. Your new one HAS to be good though, I've never known anyone to not love their "day long."

Raining in western Mass

Mine is in the garage, staying dry.

Artiste Extraordinaire Elin in So. Cal.'s Avatar
    Mine's all apart in the studio, getting painted. By me. Finished the last bits today, and going to shoot the clear with pearl (blue) tomorrow, and the urethane clear on Thursday. This is the front fender.

fendersmaller.jpg

I am SO ready to get back to riding!!!!
    "If it moves, paint it."

Quote Originally Posted by Elin in So. Cal. View Post
    Mine's all apart in the studio, getting painted. By me. Finished the last bits today, and going to shoot the clear with pearl (blue) tomorrow, and the urethane clear on Thursday. This is the front fender.

Attachment 13323

I am SO ready to get back to riding!!!!
    Looks like that Dragon never got manicure done . What a beauty you've created !!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you planning to ride near N.J. ? I want to give you a strong hug ( just for appreciation only )

windshield

Quote Originally Posted by DaWadd View Post
    Put on a set of the (Valkerie) Honda OEM passenger floorboards.Just awaiting the delivery of my Madstad windshield.
    Would you give me your opinion on the madstad after you test it? thanks red.

Quote Originally Posted by redinoliver View Post
    Would you give me your opinion on the madstad after you test it? thanks red.
    I'm taking wagers if you're a betting man

Finally bit the bullet and put a deposit on a red deluxe F6B. Pickup next week. I wanted a black one, but the wifey won out. Happy wife, happy life.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Finally bit the bullet and put a deposit on a red deluxe F6B. Pickup next week. I wanted a black one, but the wifey won out. Happy wife, happy life.
    We have another winner ! Congrats THS... the more you ride it, the more it'll amaze you.