Seriously???? - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Seriously????

shooter
    I think it is kinda funny. If they allow it to happen then so be it. They have a choice. They choose to be passive.

Here is where I get confused... Black on Black crime kills ...maybe 500 young people each week. I'm guessing but I'll bet the number is twice that... the Police kill someone about one or two times per day of every flavor... The people in Balitmore are rioting because a B/M died a week after being arrested... so the one is not OK but the 1000 that were killed the same week is OK...still scratching my head... After trillions of dollars spent from the 60's to have equality and when you look at the footage from the T.V. this week in juxtaposition to the 60's I cannot see the difference....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

" Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Saw that...need more personal accountability. True dat!
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Here is where I get confused... Black on Black crime kills ...maybe 500 young people each week. I'm guessing but I'll bet the number is twice that... the Police kill someone about one or two times per day of every flavor... The people in Balitmore are rioting because a B/M died a week after being arrested... so the one is not OK but the 1000 that were killed the same week is OK...still scratching my head... After trillions of dollars spent from the 60's to have equality and when you look at the footage from the T.V. this week in juxtaposition to the 60's I cannot see the difference....
    I don't get it either Steve... and at this point don't care anymore. Time to stop throwing money at these fools and let them kill themselves off.

Whats the best police organization to make donations to? How does one go about finding out?

The cops are doing a huge benefit to the law abiding citizens for getting dbags like this off the street... and look at what they have to go through. We're better off without guys like Freddie scumming up our streets.

The BIGGEST PROBLEM is , that nobody is able to find rational SOLUTION .

I don't understand at the moment why such things like the riots last night still happen. In our country this would last one day and at the next day there would be more than 10.000 specialized forces to keep them disciplined. I mean that's the US. Country with the strongest army on this planet. What holds them back at the moment?
    Always a good and safe ride,
    Karim