Quote Originally Posted by smalls View Post
Yes I've heard about the paint on the F6B and not that concerned. I mean yes, it is a thought, but I aim to ride, not always clean. The resale does concern me however. Only because you just never know what will happen and what you may want next and selling could be an issue with the F6B. I LOVE the idea of oil and filter only on the F6B in comparison to the Ultra.
I have owned both the Victory Kingpin Tour and the Vision Tour..Both excellent bikes in my judgment and I could have kept either one..I took a ride on the F6B and was again "hooked" on the smoothness and power of the flat six motor. I also felt it handled better than the heavier Vision...I have never owned a Harley and after riding a couple probably never will....For highway touring you cannot find a better road bike, in my opinion, than the Victory Vision..Great wind protection, adjustable windshield, smooth and stable, big floorboards to move your feet around and just a great bike on the super-slab...I don't ride two-up any more and longer trips are a thing of the past, so the F6B works great for me and I would consider it the nicest/best bike I have owned out of the 16 or so I have had....I would not hesitate to buy one any day over what HD offers...unless your into noise, shakes, and the "good-old-boy" thing, I think you will be very happy with the Honda..I added a Baggershield windshield, Mustang seat, Cobra pipes, Kury grips, and extra chrome goodies and I am good to go!!!