Quote Originally Posted by Navvet View Post
I know I will probably get a lot of grief from some folks here, but I cannot see paying the kind of money most places want for LED fog lights. I installed 18w Cree Led Work (Spot) Light for boats from amazon, $29.00 for the pair. They are waterproof and put out a ton of light, mainly in the "center spot" with a bit of extra splash all around. I live in the country and ride into work @ 5am each day. They light up the road at night great (especially the sides of the road) while not blinding other drivers.

Attachment 13880

A couple of the 2 wire plug connectors from Cyclemax to connect to the factory harness and a waterproof SPST switch and the job is done for less than $50.

Just my 2 cents worth .....
Grief...? I wouldn't call it that, but have you never been burned buying the cheap stuff only having to replace it in a short while? I have.

Lights and tires will never save me a dime; I'll go with the known and established quantity even if it costs more

However... since these are not your main driving lights... and since sometimes the quality of the cheap stuff is actually good, I can't fault ya for giving these a shot!