Your summer riding jackets - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Your summer riding jackets

I just ordered an Olympia Airglide 4. I too have a good leather- but really need warm weather protection. This has 2 liners- waterproof and insulating. Hasn't arrived yet.
    http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/o...glide-4-jacket

What about warm weather gloves? I need to get a new pair, I've been using BMW GS gloves for last several years, and now I can only find one of them. I don't think they make the same glove anymore. Ever see the results of a bare hand versus asphalt incident?

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    What about warm weather gloves? I need to get a new pair, I've been using BMW GS gloves for last several years, and now I can only find one of them. I don't think they make the same glove anymore. Ever see the results of a bare hand versus asphalt incident?
    I like the lee park deertours. Not super warm, but decent, comfy and stylish

http://www.leeparksdesign.com/deertours/

EDIT!!!
    Darn- I'm a dummy- I saw warm and gloves...these are not warm WEATHER gloves- but they are nice...so I left the link!!

shooter
    I've been using Mechanix gloves with a padded palm. They work good for me. About $30.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I've been using Mechanix gloves with a padded palm. They work good for me. About $30.
    I got a pair of Hi- vis Wells -Lamont gloves. Palms are black, with brite green backs and fingers. They breath well. Don't know how well they would do against asphault, but much better than skin.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Once again. I used a pair of off the shelf motorcycle gloves that had a good fit...hit the asphalt last year and not a scratch on either hand. $35 I recall.

Bilt Blaze Mesh Jacket from Cycle Gear, $89 with a 5 yr. warranty, it is better protected than my Pokerun mesh.

Am I the only one that wears a sleeveless tee?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired USAF
    1974 - 1994

Cool

As far as the trip to Franklin...pack one or two warm shirts....always seems to chill off a day or to !!! *** You can UPS some stuf to the motel and buy a return slip at the same time and ship some stuff and have a lighter load as well...I have done this many times till I bought my trailer !!! Just FYI
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com