Spyder F3--Just About Did the Unthinkable! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spyder F3--Just About Did the Unthinkable!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I rode one was not impressed... seemed like the old three wheelers to me... a lot of shoulder strenght to drive one...
    Me too. A buddy rented one last year. I rode it for a half day in the mountains. The first 50 miles and I had a death grip on the darn thing. When I got comfortable, it was nothing special. If I had a health problem that kept me off 2 wheels, it would be an option---but as a last resort and not my first, second, or twenty-ith choice.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2014 BRP Can am RS-S - Deer Slayer

I went with the RS-S Spyder for the ability to carve up crooked roads. The birthing position (forward controls) just would not work with two fusions and other back problems. When one arrives at the point where they must add a wheel the Spyder works well. I could have added 400 lb trike kit, but I did not care for the unsprung weight pounding. I miss two wheels (F6B) at times howeve still have a very big grin at 4000 miles plus point. This is a choise we all have to make. I hope this clears the water some what. Rock on F6B guys.
    Deer Slayer
    If I can't fix it, I will fix it so no one can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by six2go View Post
    I think it's just the wanderlust in us that makes us look around at other rides. I've only had the 6 for a year, but I can see myself going back to an ADV bike.
    Soo true. I love the B, but my heart still jumps when I see a Triumph Thunderbird Storm or a Heritage EVO Springer. There is no end for the OCD stricken.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]