I think I want a F6B, convince me. - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: I think I want a F6B, convince me.

Way to go Greg O!
    Congrats and I hope you enjoy every mile.

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by gmorstad View Post
    So, I hate to be a spoil sport but I think I have some pertinent information for you. I replaced my ST1300 with the F6b about two months ago because the ST was hurting my hips and knees. It did not however give me any spine problems. After several rides over 100 miles on the F6B I found that it is bothering my spine and not my hips. I am sure my spine is bothered because of the seating position and my spine taking all the bumps when the jarring to my body was spread out on the ST. I have been told by Goldwing riders that a back rest is crucial though I don't have one yet. I am researching seats (Mustang, Ultimate, Corbin) hoping for more lower back support. The stock seat has none, in fact I find myself typically sitting in such a position that the top of my butt is pushing against the slant at the back of the seat causing discomfort there as well.

Because of these issues I put the F6b up for sale one month after buying it but have since reconsidered and took the add down. I am still trying to sell my ST1300 that is in beautiful condition. I have found the F6B to be the best motorcycle I have ever ridden. Now I have to cure my back issue with a new seat and back rest or I may have two motorcycles for sale. I am 60 years old and if I can't get the F6B to work I am done riding.
    You can get it right, I'm 58, had back surgery and have mine set up to where it doesn't bother my back at all. This is the best bike I have ever owned for a number of reasons. Good luck.

Excellent deposit. Pics when she arrives.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    Well I did it I put a $500.00 deposit on a Black 2013 F6B standard, but it won't come in until the end of the month.
    Congrats. Did you take your dealer up on the test ride ?

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Congrats. Did you take your dealer up on the test ride ?
    Hopefully Saturday, the dealer I am buying the bike from is not the same dealer that offered me the test ride offer.

Alright!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg O View Post
    Hopefully Saturday, the dealer I am buying the bike from is not the same dealer that offered me the test ride offer.
    After awhile therei was beginning to wonder if "convince me" was real....but CONGRATULATIONS
    I like many love this bike for so many reasons you'll soon agree.

shooter
    Congrats Greg. You're a smart man. You bought the fastest color. Research pays off.

Love my F6B

All,

I have owned my F6B for a little more than a month and have almost 1,500 miles on it. I have ridden many bikes, from an old Sears and Roebuck, several harleys and more honda's all of them have their goods and bads. I have liked everything about this forum but this BS bashing is just juvenile and when I looked at the age survey I thought we were all adults and above this.

+2 Cents

Enjoy your new ride

The only convincing you need is a test drive!

Quote Originally Posted by SheRider View Post
    The only convincing you need is a test drive!
    No that's a good first post, or third! Welcome aboard.