The nice man in the BIG BROWN truck.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The nice man in the BIG BROWN truck....

How tall are you and what's your inseam? I just sent my mid rider back and I'm going to try the king. I'm 6'1" with 32" inseam.

Quote Originally Posted by toy_collector View Post
    How tall are you and what's your inseam? I just sent my mid rider back and I'm going to try the king. I'm 6'1" with 32" inseam.
    I am also 6'1" @ about 235 and wear a 40x32 pants with the Kury Mini boards. This King Rider has finally gotten the legs in an acceptable riding position----No backrest.

However, my legs are now very straight and on the balls of my feet when stopped and backing up ain't as easy as it used to be. I have yet to take the wife for a ride with the new seat. On my Valkyrie I had the rider and passenger raised up with extra foam and moved back to fit me and with the wife on the back, it got top heavy while stopping. I don't expect that here.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fl1madmax

It's My Retirement place.

Quote Originally Posted by Vol1chuck View Post
    is delivering my Ultimate King as I type!! Think I'll make a run down to Helen, Georgia this weekend to see how it fits.
    I have a cabin in Cleveland Ga. will be there for 17 days starting Friday and will be living there 6 months a year starting next April, Cant wait, some of the best riding anywhere , from 129 in Cleveland all the way to Dragon...... Be safe and I love my Ultimate King , Black is Faster !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by toy_collector View Post
    Exactly the same! 6'1" with 32 inch inseam.