Does anyone know how many F6B's were made in 2013 and 2014 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know how many F6B's were made in 2013 and 2014

shooter
    I wouldn't offer more than $14500 on the new one. I would start at $13500. I mean 16s will be out in 3 months. When you drive it off the lot it is a used 3 year old bike.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I wouldn't offer more than $14500 on the new one. I would start at $13500. I mean 16s will be out in 3 months. When you drive it off the lot it is a used 3 year old bike.
    Standard or Deluxe?
    Actually, doesn't matter. Follow Shooter's advice, as that endstate is exactly correct.
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

shooter
    Yeah I don't think standard or deluxe matters. I figured it was deluxe based on price.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    This kind of fits this thread...

Our delivery guy stopped at a Honda dealer today. Told the guy about me. They have a 2013 leftover brand new. Here's the deal...start to negotiate from $20,999. After whatever price we can settle at, Honda with give me a $2500.00 rebate. Now, I have a local deal available for a used one, from a guy here who will remain nameless...2013, 2200 plus miles, deluxe, $14,500 ( or so ).

Honda sounds like they want to wheel and deal to me.

Any input from the gallery on this?

I just bought a 2013 six weeks ago with that deal. 1400 is the best that I could find. Don't forget to add the the service fees or what ever they call it to get it out the door when negotiating.

Call surrounding dealers, you may be able to do better buy driving a little further.

shooter
    Duke , Trevor saw a new 13 standard in Indy 3 months ago for $14,499.

Any new 2013 for anything under $15,000 o-t-d is a steal..considering what some of us paid back in 2013/14....As said above in just a few months it will be a 3 year old used bike!!!

Surrounding dealers are worse. One in Woonsocket, RI wanted 18,000 for a 2013 and they said firm at the time. This dealer is in the south part of the state. The burden I have is that I still can't negotiate. A lot depends on available money and I'm not financing. The used one is sweet too....deluxe, nice list of extras and the mileage is killer low. I'm leaning towards that, but again, I can't make the guy hold it for me. My lawyer was supposed to call today...of course I learned not to hold my breath. One bit of advice, Don't hire a lawyer who's also a politician. Politics come first. I should have thought that through, but my brother convinced me on this guy.

Thanks....hope I can do something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    Surrounding dealers are worse. One in Woonsocket, RI wanted 18,000 for a 2013 and they said firm at the time. This dealer is in the south part of the state. The burden I have is that I still can't negotiate. A lot depends on available money and I'm not financing. The used one is sweet too....deluxe, nice list of extras and the mileage is killer low. I'm leaning towards that, but again, I can't make the guy hold it for me. My lawyer was supposed to call today...of course I learned not to hold my breath. One bit of advice, Don't hire a lawyer who's also a politician. Politics come first. I should have thought that through, but my brother convinced me on this guy.

Thanks....hope I can do something soon.
    Financing is part of the equation for a dealer; if they think they'll make interest from you they'll be more willing to cut the price. If you can, maybe try to negotiate a finance that is favorable to the dealer and ask for a lower price... and then pay it off at the first payment.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver