Does anyone know how many F6B's were made in 2013 and 2014 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know how many F6B's were made in 2013 and 2014

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    Oh Duke I forgot to tell you. Make sure you get a "fast black" one. Them red ones are slower than molasses in January.

Pick this one up September 2, head east 500 miles, spend the night for 3 nights then go back to the rat race.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Gold-W...m=311378536373
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

shooter
    That Matte Black is badazz. OK Duke , my buddy Stro has done all the work. Russellville is not that far from me. You call and tell them your good buddy , Shooter is gonna pick it up. I'll have Sharon drive me down and I'll ride Black Beauty back to Mo. I'll hold it here till you come get it. Duke I'm gonna need a little gas money. $500 should do it. With the deal Stro got ya , should be no prob.

Quote Originally Posted by wjduke View Post
    This kind of fits this thread...

Our delivery guy stopped at a Honda dealer today. Told the guy about me. They have a 2013 leftover brand new. Here's the deal...start to negotiate from $20,999.

Any input from the gallery on this?
    Yes offer $13000 and a bag of weed, cause this dealer is smoking some kinda rope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Financing is part of the equation for a dealer; if they think they'll make interest from you they'll be more willing to cut the price. If you can, maybe try to negotiate a finance that is favorable to the dealer and ask for a lower price... and then pay it off at the first payment.
    You are correct, but I use a little different strategy when buying from a dealer. I negotiate the best price with them financing which usually gives me the lowest price.
    Now once this is all on paper and if I like the OTD price... just before I sign on the dotted line I tell them "I have changed my mind and will pay cash"...so I get their lowest price, if they try and back out I'll walk away which I have never had to do.
    If I'm going to finance I always have it done before I go to the dealer keeping this info a secret from the dealer and use the same method as above when negotiating the final OTD price.
    The only caveat to this scenario is if the dealer gives me a lower financing rate than I have preapproved in my pocket.

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Thanks for the leg work Stro, and thanks for the offer shooter. Very helpful info from everyone. Our driver told the guy it's a cash deal, so that might explain the $20,999 starting price. I wasn't going any more than the 14's anyway, no matter what. The used bike is right up the road from me too. I have many options and offers and not one red cent to take action with! It's coming, but so is another winter....I'm losing my mind.

I guess it all depends on which of the lying people you want to believe

Got mine OTD for about $14,400---$12,999 before all the stuff and .04%--- I am paying $53 total to finance $8000 for 36 months. That was a 13 standard bought in November of 14 with .01 mile. I had to drive 400 miles to get that deal.

On the other hand, The local dealer never has any and when I asked why, he said he sales them as soon as he can get them for full MSRP. If a salesman said it, then it has to be true---right????
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I hate dealerships....the used one looks better and better each day, if it lasts. The dealer I bought my 9 off of just came in. He said he has Honda connections and could possibly get me a new one wholesale...another option maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by srt8-in-largo View Post
    Hey Jack, can you dig a little and see where those numbers came from? Or maybe link to a thread?
    http://www.valkyrienorway.com/HOW%20MANY%20BUILT.html

http://www.rattlebars.com/rp/rpage12.html