The rocket fuel and motor oil have arrived
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The rocket fuel and motor oil have arrived

The rocket fuel and motor oil have arrived

Just in time for Father's Day. F6B formula 12.5 w 35 oil and filter on the way.

Wow !!! More into ???
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    Wow !!! More into ???
    Brian is very thorough, there is no shopping cart on his website because every vehicle goes through him and the formula is mixed for that specific vehicle. A little expensive initially but 10,000 miles between oil changes it actually saves money in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by taxfree4 View Post
    Brian is very thorough, there is no shopping cart on his website because every vehicle goes through him and the formula is mixed for that specific vehicle. A little expensive initially but 10,000 miles between oil changes it actually saves money in the end.
    In the end of how many miles will it save you? and what does it do that makes it worth it otherwise?
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

Quote Originally Posted by Fla_rider View Post
    In the end of how many miles will it save you? and what does it do that makes it worth it otherwise?

You really have to go to his website and do some reading or talk to him, Brian will educate you better than I can on his ACES IV gas additive which has the upper cylinder lubricant and better gas mileage. Let's take a typical car with 140,000 miles on it and change the oil every 3000 that's 47 oil changes. With the Quantum Blue you do it every 10,000 that's 14 oil changes. Let's say you pay $3 a quart, 5 quarts at $15 an oil change that's $705.00. $11 a quart for the QB oil, $55 an oil change $770 total, but you're saving 33 oil changes, how much is your time worth? Even if you take 1/2 hour every oil change including clean up etc. That's 16+ hours, and that's just one vehicle, and you're getting a custom blend specifically made for the 1832 cc engine not a generic viscosity, one size fits many. You really have to go to the website and read or talk to Brian to really understand the benefits of custom blend oil and gas additive.

And all this

All this oil is ok with Hondas warranty putting 10,000 miles on the oil changes?

What is the reason for changing the oil after 3000? It's a precaution because of the breakdown of the sub par formula of present day oil. This oil has been tested over and over after even 14,000 mile intervals with not only no breakdown but no wear on the metals. Now if you want to change it every 4000 fine it'll cost a little more but the benefits will out way the cost. The same way guys change the floorboards before they bring the bike in with transmission issues, how can they prove it? It's a personal call.

What is the reason for changing the oil after 3000? ....
    Doesn't dirt play into this as well ? Amsoil used to make uber oil filters and bypass filters to compensate for dirt in longer oil life.

Quote Originally Posted by ths61 View Post
    Doesn't dirt play into this as well ? Amsoil used to make uber oil filters and bypass filters to compensate for dirt in longer oil life.
    Brian makes his own filters but I think the breakdown of the oil, and I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, is more significant. What good is dirt free oil if the formula has broken down.

Brian makes his own filters but I think the breakdown of the oil, and I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination, is more significant. What good is dirt free oil if the formula has broken down.
    I think both are needed (clean oil in good shape). My older brother's first car was an old Chevy Biscayne with a straight 6. After running Amsoil in it for a while, it started to leak like a sieve. The Amsoil detergent started cleaning out the sludge that was serving as gasket.