Mick-O-Peg or Ergo III?

Thread: Mick-O-Peg or Ergo III?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have the Ergo II with the 6" extensions powder coated black too.

IMG_0395.jpg
    John (Jay) Bettua
    2014 F6b Red- sold 2016
    2020 Goldwing Matte Black
    Retired U.S. Air Force MSgt

I wanted to talk with the folks at Mick O but seems phone calls and emails aren't answered. Soooo, its on to other companies.
    Thanks for all the help folks!
    Matt

Never heard of them till today

Had a look, but their webpage looks a little dated. I could be wrong. At best it appears to be a small operation---not saying that is a bad thing--just an observation.
    "Life is hard. Harder when you are stupid"-- John Wayne[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I ended up ordering the black ERGO II. I'm 6' with 32" inseam. Based on what I have read here and from other sources, it should work fine. I'm not really getting forward pegs to use as my primary foot rest, but having owned Harleys, they are nice for stretching and repositioning.
    Thanks for all the nice responses!
    Matt

I have the mic o pegs and like them I have ride with the kury ergo2 before they worked but in to comfortable position they dragged easily in the corners . And I drag pegs in some corners

I certainly was interested in talking to the owner of Mick O, but I went with what and who was available. Sorry, if after several attempts at contacting someone and no reply or acknowledgement, I figured red flag, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiloh View Post
    I certainly was interested in talking to the owner of Mick O, but I went with what and who was available. Sorry, if after several attempts at contacting someone and no reply or acknowledgement, I figured red flag, move on.
    im surprised you couldn't get ahold of them I talked with them a few times and never had a problem getting ahold of them

I have the Ergo II's on both the Wing and F6B. I'm 5'8" and I reach them no problem. The Valkyrie however the Ergo II's aren't long enough. Apparently I sit much further back so the ERGO III's will be going on that one. Either will work and definitely more adjustably with the Ergo III.

I haven't had any issues with Kury stuff so far and I've bought a lot of it. I have the drop mini boards on the wing and Ergo pegs on all of them and it's all really good. So far at least.
    2016 Polaris Slingshot
    2015 Matte Silver F6B
    2014 GoldWing Tourer
    2014 Valkyrie F6C
    2015 Mustang GT
    2014 Focus ST3

I have the Micks for aggressive riders that are mounted to the vertical part of the engine guards. I love mine. Spring loaded so when they are now in use they come up and out of the way.

I am surprised you can't get them. They got back with me quickly and helped me pick the right setup. I think they are a smaller family owned business, so they may have an issue or are really busy. Email contact worked best for me - very responsive.