I have a victory-Indian (Polaris) dealer a few miles up the road. Looked at a cross country and no way. I could wiggle the shifter like it was some cheap toy. Indian- no way. I'm 38 not 58. I have to say the Indian is nice looking but I'm not into the whole look. I love the beemers BUT there is only one dealer around pittsburgh. About 70miles from me. I'm gonna see what yamaha puts out. I hope it's this year. Yamaha ended the road star the stratoliner and roadliner so I'll wait and see what they put out. That Vulcan vaquero is a nice fit also. And I like the new road glides also. One good thing about hd is they hold there trade in and resale value better than any other bike. And for me that's a plus considering I see myself buying a new bike every 2-3yrs max but I'm also real leary of going back to hd my 13 roadglide was in the shop 5 times in a year for the same electrical problem. I'm not loyal to any one brand I just love to ride and I want minimal problems But I gotta wait till spring cause I'm one of the few Honda royally shafted when they cut the price on the f6b