I have owned and ridden the Victory Kingpin and Vision..Tested the Cross Roads and Cross County several times and they are nice bikes ...Much better in all aspects, except paint, than HD..The Vision is the best all around long distance touring bike I had..It is super quiet, handles great, no wind issues, and very comfortable..The XC bikes have a lot of wind noise from the fairing area and just did not feel as good to me as the Vision..Traded my Vision for the F6B as I wanted something lighter, and after owning a Valkyrie for years was longing for the silky smooth ride of the flat six again...I personally had no issues with parts or service as the three Victory dealers in my area were no problem..Yes, parts are expensive and take a long time to get which can be an issue...I personally would not buy an XC/XR Victory, but would buy another Vision if needed., but not before I would look at the BMW or Indian Touring bikes...Pretty hard to beat the F6B for the money in my opinion....Ride safe