4500 RPMS no names no pack drill - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 4500 RPMS no names no pack drill

shooter
    I'm glad somebody besides me said something. If you shift at 4500 rpm the drop in rpm that occurs will be devastating to both HP and TQ. As was posted above in order to stay in the powerband something above 5500 rpm will deliver better ETs.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I'm glad somebody besides me said something. If you shift at 4500 rpm the drop in rpm that occurs will be devastating to both HP and TQ. As was posted above in order to stay in the powerband something above 5500 rpm will deliver better ETs.
    Someone's gonna be wrong
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doug K9CRT
    Decatur, IL
    2013 F6b (Red)
    Cage 2016 Chevrolet Silverado Z71
    Cage in Avatar Honda S2000

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug44 View Post
    Someone's gonna be wrong
    Ya think? I'm just glad George isn't involved. And I'm kinda scared of Larry. I got my buddy Stro. He's got my back................at least I think he does.

So go do it boys and then come back and talk about it. I don't think so.

shooter
    Look it up. Type in Best ET when shifted at peak HP or peak TQ.

And 98valk is the winner and 100% correct
    I wondered who would be first to step up and call on my asinine post about going from point A to point B in the shortest amount of time by only shifting at max torque RPM.
    I was proving a point to someone who believes everything he reads on the MC forums without using a little logic to validate this BS theory, he's one of them guys who believes if ya read it on the web it must be true.
    The guy has a 110" screaming chicken with a stage three flash and more money invest in that engine & paint than I do in my whole F6B.
    His Dyno numbers are fairly close to what a stock F6B puts out. The game was to hit our local Saturday night shootout spot and do a side by side with a $20 bill on the line. Only rule was he had to shift at 4,500 RPM and I could do anything I wanted. I planned on being $20 richer after 1,320'.
    Shooter you came in second.

98valk "I should ignore this, but I just can't" never keep quite when you know you are right, speaking out is the only way the true facts get known "Bad things happen when good people do nothing".
    I stepped away from a big national MC forum once due to some very bad info that if followed someone could have gotten hurt and no one said a thing.
    This little exercise was to prove a point without getting anyone hurt, but when someone post something like "bolt the muffler support bracket to the swing arm" and a slew of guys posted that I was wrong when I posted that it would not work and you could get hurt I knew it was time for me to leave.

Disclaimer: I do not advocate street racing...do it on a track!
    Any and all info I post in this forum without a link is probably fabricated by the hallucinating delusions of self importance from a known conspiracy theorist! I take no responsibility if you do what I tell you.
    hummmm actually everything posted with or without a link is probably fabricated by the hallucinating delusions of self importance from a conspiracy theorist or posable alien!

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot -
    the guy who invented the second one... he was the genius!

http://theringfinders.com/blog/Larry.Royal/

Cool

I would like to see pic's of a launch at 6,000 RPM.....
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    I would like to see pic's of a launch at 6,000 RPM.....
    Attachment 14958

I'm guessing she tried to throw you off the back?
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by BIGLRY View Post
    Shooter you came in second.
    Just like when we were kids!

That's a nice show Larry but it can't be wrong....you had a chart and everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    2015 F6B Deluxe
    Matte Silver