Good-bye for now.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good-bye for now.

Good-bye for now.

The new owner of my F6B is picking up the bike this morning. For the first time in 53 years I am going to be bikeless. It's all good though, after taking a whack at retirement, I started a consulting business that is rocking and rolling and has really re-invigorated me. Problem is, for now it's seven days a week. I'll be back one of these days. Until then, I have really enjoyed this forum and want to thank Tony, the moderators, and all the members for a "good time" here. Ya'll behave and enjoy the ride!

Just because you are bikeless, is not a reason not to visit once in a while. I for one enjoy your commentary. Good luck in business. I have been self employed for a while. Other than the pain in the ass boss, it's an alright gig.

Take care hiflyer. You will be missed.

All the best in your endeavors and thanks for your contributions moving this forum forward.

Riding a Goldwing is like opening a can of testosterone.
    Go Green - Recycle Congress!!!!

I feel like I'm just getting to know people here...Good luck and hope you return soon.

Happy Trails!

All the best my friend! Enjoyed you as well! Hope you don't work yourself to death!
    "Great Britain's a great country, but it's not an idea ... that's how we see [America] around the world, one of the greatest ideas in human history." Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    Just because you are bikeless, is not a reason not to visit once in a while. I for one enjoy your commentary. Good luck in business. I have been self employed for a while. Other than the pain in the ass boss, it's an alright gig.

+1 !!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Well, hiflyer, I guess you're serious this time. Bummer . I will miss your posts, which BTW, have generally been very accurate, informative, and regular. And, Keith, I will miss you too. I was looking forward to continuing our interesting conversation at the Franklin rally but I guess that won't happen now. I am happy for you that your post-retirement gig is working out so well. Can you mention what it is? Is it related to planes? Anyway, best wishes to you and your family going forward. --Ken
    Ken (Hornblower)

Quote Originally Posted by Spankyrir View Post
    +1
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

All the best Hiflyer... your contribution to this forum will be missed.