Oh, wow! I cranked her up in the garage for the first time after installing Torq Loopz and TBR's. It's insanely loud but, then again, it's in my garage so maybe outside it won't be quite as noticeable. I have a small leak at one spot that I need to remedy and then, I'll get it out on the road to see if the drone is gone. I don't think I'm going to mind a louder exhaust note as long as it doesn't drone. It should be interesting to say the least. I'll be posting a follow-up either later today or tomorrow.

As far as the installation goes, all went pretty much as expected. When you're adding Loopz and TBR's, there is a fair amount of aligning to be done. If you take your time, it's not too bad. You have spots requiring either anti-seize or hi-temp gasket maker so it can get a bit messy.

Finally, I am impressed overall with the quality of the TBR's but the black paint scratches quite easily. I'm assuming it's not power coated but painted with hi-temp flat black. Anyway, it's easy enough to touch up with hi-temp flat black if it does get scratched. That's it for now.