Here is a link to the article Texas TC mentions:
http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/04/22...mparison-test/

Quotes from that article:
The F6B’s silky-smooth engine, fabulous seats, compliant suspension and faultless ergonomics made both rider and passenger feel like they truly were in the lap of luxury. I never squirmed in the very least atop the Honda’s saddle, and Rosanne—who has logged countless miles on many different bikes as my co-pilot—said the passenger compartment was the most comfortable she had ever experienced. “Everything was ideal,” she noted, “the seat shape, the backrest location, the footpeg placement. I could have ridden back there forever.”

One of those aforementioned exceptions is the Harley Davidson CVO’s passenger seat, which Rosanne was unable to tolerate for more than an hour or so. “After that,” she said,
“I was in sheer, agonizing pain.” The pillion pad is short, narrow, flat and comparatively hard, an imperfect match for a human derriere. It’s more suitable for short jaunts on a cruiser than for long rides on a bike with touring aspirations. Combine that with the harsh thumps frequently delivered by the H-D’s exceptionally short (2.0-in.) rear-wheel travel, and you have passenger accommodations that are far from luxurious.