Why would you do this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why would you do this.

Why would you do this.

Attachment 17083

This doesn't look like a dirt bike to me. Al
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

Probably happened on accident.

Guess Im just picky from the looks of that road I wouldn't have taken my bike down that dirt road at all.
    A man can never have to much red wine or to many good books or to much ammunition. Rudyard Kipling

Once I was young and now I am old and everything in the middle went way to damn fast.

Have you ever sat and thought...... Damn Ive been thru a lot of shit.

If I wanted to go down that road I would go...hopefully not in this manner and for sure the bike would not be there long enough for someone, anyone to take a pic of it !!!!!

Ride it like a dirt bike, stand up, bend your knees and keep the front end gased ( light )... and go for it...not my first coice but if I needed to go...the Black gurl is going !!!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Too bad he was not riding a Vision instead of the CCT..The Vision has tip-over protectors that prevent damage to the bike when tipped over...Don't ask me how I know!!!...IMHO the person riding that bike should have known better considering the view/condition of the road....

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAl1952 View Post
    Guess Im just picky from the looks of that road I wouldn't have taken my bike down that dirt road at all.
    Same here. A 900 lb bike us not meant for that road. Its obviously soft. A bike that heavy just plows in. I work too hard to be that stupid.

shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve 0080 View Post
    If I wanted to go down that road I would go...hopefully not in this manner and for sure the bike would not be there long enough for someone, anyone to take a pic of it !!!!!
    If I saw you take your B down that road I would laugh and stop to take pictures. I'm not helping you pick it up though.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    If I saw you take your B down that road I would laugh and stop to take pictures. I'm not helping you pick it up though.

It's OK...I don't need any help !!!!
    " Truth is often deemed rude, blunt and to the point which is why so few make their friend " Freddy Hayler ..352-267-1553 Sanford, FLA Gutterman6000@Gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    Too bad he was not riding a Vision instead of the CCT..The Vision has tip-over protectors that prevent damage to the bike when tipped over...Don't ask me how I know!!!...IMHO the person riding that bike should have known better considering the view/condition of the road....
    Look like a Victory to me !!!

Quote Originally Posted by opas ride View Post
    The built in tip overs on the Vision would have not helped in this case of stupidity. That road is soft; the tip overs would've dug in. A Vision would've sustained body damage on that dirt road.

21 years Army (retired)
    ...been everywhere, seen everything, done almost everything.

IBA 80537