DAYTONA - Biketoberfest 2015 Gathering - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DAYTONA - Biketoberfest 2015 Gathering

Like that idea Steve, especially the one with the cell phone!
    Once a Marine, Always a Marine!
    Pain is Weakness leaving the Body,
    I would rather be Historically Accurate,
    Than Politically Correct!

Going to miss breakfast. Have a morning meeting, buying a house.
    Hopefully be there for dinner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Todd (firetech)

Hey. Had a great time meeting and also getting reacquainted with everyone from the Forum this morning @ Cracker Barrel @ Daytona Bilketoberfest. Attached are some pics. Attachment 17309Attachment 17310

Sorry I missed it, had a Very Stupid accident yesterday, making a sharp right out of my driveway, didn't get my right foot up quick enough, the rear crash bar caught me behind the heal and jammed my toe straight down not the pavement.
    Right foot swollen quite a bit, don't think anything is broken, but in a little pain.
    Stupid is as Stupid does.
    Once a Marine, Always a Marine!
    Pain is Weakness leaving the Body,
    I would rather be Historically Accurate,
    Than Politically Correct!

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Sorry I missed it, had a Very Stupid accident yesterday, making a sharp right out of my driveway, didn't get my right foot up quick enough, the rear crash bar caught me behind the heal and jammed my toe straight down not the pavement.
    Right foot swollen quite a bit, don't think anything is broken, but in a little pain.
    Stupid is as Stupid does.
    Ouch. Keep it elevated and iced. If the swelling doesn't go down or it gets more painful or starts to turn a dark color get it x rayed. Could be a blood clot or fracture. 20% of the bones in your body are in your feet. I had a friend who died from a clot in his foot that traveled into his heart.

Dinner Time

Just got here to BJ's Brewhouse - got a table for 12 so far. Place is busy and is full of Victory' s - looks like their having a meet here also. DickieDeals is with me so far
    2015 Matte Silver F6B (Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Copper Red (Wife's Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Impact Blue (Traded in for F6B)
    1997 Yamaha YZF 1000 (1997-2015 - sold recently)
    1995 Yamaha YZF 600 (1995-1997)
    1984 Yamaha FJ 600 (1984-1993)
    1981 Suzuki GS 450 E (1983-1984)

I come from the Sport Bike World. The things I used to blow by, I now cruise by and enjoy......

Pappa Tater and I rode up to Daytona Cracker Barrel early Friday Morning for a fun breakfast with familiar as well as a few new faces of the Fourm.... Checked out all the Vendors at the Speedway, Destination Daytona, and many other Places. Lunch at Hooters. At 7:00 pm Florida Rider and wife, Poppa Tater and wife. and myself were a the Dinner at BJ'S Brew House with a table for 12 reserved..The meal was good.. The participation of other members of this Forum was Non Existent..........Dickie
    " A Gun Is Like A Parachute.If You Need One, And Don't Have One, You'll Probably Never Need One Again!"

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Pappa Tater and I rode up to Daytona Cracker Barrel early Friday Morning for a fun breakfast with familiar as well as a few new faces of the Fourm.... Checked out all the Vendors at the Speedway, Destination Daytona, and many other Places. Lunch at Hooters. At 7:00 pm Florida Rider and wife, Poppa Tater and wife. and myself were a the Dinner at BJ'S Brew House with a table for 12 reserved..The meal was good.. The participation of other members of this Forum was Non Existent..........Dickie
    It was nice meeting you and Poppa Tater. Sorry I had to leave after breakfast I had someone coming by the house to look @ a bike I have for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by dickiedeals View Post
    Pappa Tater and I rode up to Daytona Cracker Barrel early Friday Morning for a fun breakfast with familiar as well as a few new faces of the Fourm.. At 7:00 pm Florida Rider and wife, Poppa Tater and wife. and myself were a the Dinner at BJ'S Brew House with a table for 12 reserved..The meal was good.. The participation of other members of this Forum was Non Existent..........Dickie
    Sorry I missed supper. Catastrophic transmission failure on the Harley had me doing logistics until well after Dickie was full of BJs.....
    My girls:
    Isleen - 2014 F6BD
    Saorla - 1995 FLSTN Heritage Special

"Politeness, n: The most acceptable hypocrisy."
    Ambrose Bierce

Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    It was nice meeting you and Poppa Tater. Sorry I had to leave after breakfast I had someone coming by the house to look @ a bike I have for sale.
    BobR - nice meeting you also, did you sell the bike? Let me know I have some parts for that bike, couple of windsheilds, front chin scoop, lowering links, and a integrated taillight.

Jimmy aka Papa Tater
    2015 Matte Silver F6B (Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Copper Red (Wife's Current Bike)
    2011 Yamaha Stryker Impact Blue (Traded in for F6B)
    1997 Yamaha YZF 1000 (1997-2015 - sold recently)
    1995 Yamaha YZF 600 (1995-1997)
    1984 Yamaha FJ 600 (1984-1993)
    1981 Suzuki GS 450 E (1983-1984)

I come from the Sport Bike World. The things I used to blow by, I now cruise by and enjoy......