How low will they go?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How low will they go?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I got my '13 DELUXE for $13,999 from Bartlesville Cycle Sports in Bartlesville, OK.

Sounds like some good deals.
    How many 2013 F6B's did Honda make? Sell??? How many are left?
    What are the dealer' paying for these?
    Love mine

Quick search on Cycle Trader shows 5 dealers currently offering leftover 2013 F6B at around $13,999 and about twenty others under $15K. Great time to buy a leftover 2013.

Motosport Hillsboro in Hillsboro,OR has a leftover 2013 Standard for $13,500 +fees

Boy did I get screwed at Fred Cummings Motorsports in Bakersfield Ca.

I paid a difference of 11,000 plus my 2010 Stratoliner. I figure I could have gotten anywhere from 8 to 10k for my Strat. So I really paid 19 to 20k for the F6B.

I obviously did not shop enough, and it is always better to sell the bike you currently have, outright, vice trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Mastergunny View Post
    Boy did I get screwed at Fred Cummings Motorsports in Bakersfield Ca.

I paid a difference of 11,000 plus my 2010 Stratoliner. I figure I could have gotten anywhere from 8 to 10k for my Strat. So I really paid 19 to 20k for the F6B.

I obviously did not shop enough, and it is always better to sell the bike you currently have, outright, vice trade.

Don't feel bad, you are not alone. I paid 19k for my deluxe, but that was in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by hiflyer View Post
    Don't feel bad, you are not alone. I paid 19k for my deluxe, but that was in 2013.
    But you got to enjoy your bike for 2 years. When they first came out there were no great deals on them like now.

Quote Originally Posted by DJL951 View Post
    I got my '13 DELUXE for $13,999 from Bartlesville Cycle Sports in Bartlesville, OK.
    Got mine from the same dealership.

If you haven't checked your tires air pressure, better do it. Mine were <20psi at delivery.
    Also, don't buy a service manual from them. They'll sell you one for a GL1800A, and insist it's the correct one.
    '88 FLST
    '95 Ducati 916
    '04 Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans
    '06 FLHX
    '09 Buell 1125R
    '13 F6B
    '17 BMW R Nine T Racer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

All of us that bought new in 13 when they first came out paid a lot more the the left over 13 deals now.But to be honest even though it kind of pisses me off how low they have gone I do not regret for a minute getting my F6B at the price I paid.I plan on riding this one for many miles and years as I know this bike can outlast me.

Quote Originally Posted by edgeman55 View Post
    All of us that bought new in 13 when they first came out paid a lot more the the left over 13 deals now.But to be honest even though it kind of pisses me off how low they have gone I do not regret for a minute getting my F6B at the price I paid.I plan on riding this one for many miles and years as I know this bike can outlast me.
    I also paid a little high for mine in Sept of 2013, but got a really good deal on my trade..Had it custom painted, Cobra pipes, Mustang seat and other goodies and love the thing...As I have said before, if your happy with your bike and your dealer and felt your deal was fine, who gives a "rats ass" what others paid or who supposedly got a better deal!!..Someone, somewhere, always gets a "better deal"...I wonder??